|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)||Crazy prankster|
|Quote||"I may be fast, but I'm no dumb dumb, no way."|
|Voice Actor||Dave Smith|
|Game Abilities||Ricochet Punch (default)|
Blazing Blur (level 5)
Hundred Hit Combo (level 10)
- 1 Description
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Background Information
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Appearances
- 11 Sources and References
- 12 External links
Zorch is thought to be the most rude, annoying, and wild Mixel, and the people that think that are right. Zorch is very crazy and likes to bother others for fun, often pranking Mixels and even his own brothers. He makes fun of the Cragsters for their lack of intelligence. Zorch isn't very caring and is nowhere near helpful, although he might help out others when they need it just to manipulate them.
Zorch is mostly dark red. He has a small head with a well-defined lip with three teeth sticking upward from it. He has two large eyes on either side of his head, with two thick disembodied eyebrows floating off of them. He has a tapering red neck line that connects to a widening dark red body. He has slender red arms with red pincer hands. His legs are long and red with light grey cuffs on his ankles, and light red feet with a dark red rectangular toe on each. His back is red and has jet boosters that are often shooting out bursts of flames.
The back of his body has jet boosters that blast out fire, which can give him incredible speed, allowing him to move so fast, he can run up walls and seem like a blurr. He can also use these jet boosters to blast fire upon others, as he did this to re-light Flain's head.
Zorch may also be quite durable, as he once survived getting bowled over by the Cragsters Max.
Due to being an Infernite, Zorch has incredible heat resistance, being able to take a bath in lava with no negative effects or physical pain.
Calling All Mixels
- Ricochet Punch: Attack up to 3 enemies in a quick series of punches.
- Blazing Blur: Dash to a location almost instantly, leaving behind a trail of fire that damages all enemies who come in contact with it.
- Hundred Hit Combo: Rush to a single target and pummels them with a rapid series of attacks.
Little is known about Zorch's early life. However, at some point, he managed to gain a love of pranking and secured a job as a mailman.
He pranked Vulk by spanking him with a towel and causing him to spin out. When he saw Seismo struggling to get a Coconapple from a tree, he suggested they Mix to get it. Even though Seismo was afraid and unwilling, he still did it, creating the Seismo & Zorch Mix. He went out of control, knocking over the other Cragsters and causing an explosion in Flain's lava hot tub. As Seismo voiced his disdain towards him, the Coconapple fell out from the tree, knocking him out, and Zorch ate it himself. ("Coconapple")
He was part of a fight for the last Cookironi and managed to retrieve it from Krader, only to lose it to Shuff. He and the other Infernites Maxed to fight against the Cragsters Max and Electroids Max for it. In his dizziness, he accidentally landed on the Cookironi, breaking it. When everyone saw a Nixel with a whole box to himself, they all gave chase. ("Cookironi")
He Maxed with Flain and Vulk to help unclog the lava shower's pipes. ("Hot Lava Shower")
On one of his delivery routes, he had a Teddy Butterfly to deliver to Shuff, but purposely kept missing him. Eventually, he got bowled over by the Cragsters Max and gave it to him in the end. ("Mailman")
Zorch was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Infernites in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Yo Seismo! Hey man, what you ups to?"- Zorch, Coconapple
- "Hehe! Coconapple." - Zorch, Coconapple
- "These Cookironis are crazy awesome!" - Zorch, Cookironi
- "Package for Shuff!" - Zorch, Mailman
- "Haha! Too slow, Lunky-dunk!" - Zorch, Elevator
|No. of Pieces||45|
LEGO Shop product description
Blast off and speed away from Nixels with ZORCH!
ZORCH is the speediest member of the red-hot tribe of Infernites that live amid the lava near the planet’s core. Infernites are kind of heroic, kind of bumbling… and really handy for a barbecue! When ZORCH is not playing pranks, the fiery jets from this cheeky Mixel’s backside leave Nixels standing in a cloud of smoke!
- Features realistic flame element and poseable joints
- Collect all three Mixels in the Infernite tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41508 VOLECTRO from the LEGO® Mixels™ Electroids tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall
Escape from Nixels with the firepower in the backside of ZORCH, one of three quirky, creative Infernites in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 1!
Zorch's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is SPE8DD8MON, which is SpeedDemon when decoded.
- He represents September in the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar and January in the Mixels: 2016 Wall Calendar with the rest of 2014 Infernites members.
- He is a postman due to his incredible speed of delivery. However, sometimes he misses these deliveries; perhaps intentionally.
- He is the fastest Mixel.
- He has a very irritating, long, high pitched laugh, which probably contributes to the fact of others getting annoyed by his antics.
- His jets are often mistaken as coming out of his rear, when they actually come out of his lower back.
- He and Zaptor are the only Series 1 Mixels that did not appear in Murp.
- In Calling All Mixels, he, Mesmo, and Flurr are the only Mixels to have two Mixes.
- He is the only 2014 Infernite without any cartoon Murps.
- He is mostly colored with a darker shade of red than the other Infernites.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Zorch's name is a combination of the words "zoom", and "torch" or "scorch". It can also be from the computer term "zorch", which has one definition as "To travel with velocity approaching lightspeed.". His name may also have been inspiration from Rob Sorcher, one of the show's executive producers.
In the Polish dub, Zorch's voice is provided by Grzegorz Drojewski.
Zorch was originally going to have a lighter red body, dark red arms, different feet, and a different pose in his static artwork.
Zorch debuted in the TV series on February 12, 2014 in Coconapple, while his LEGO set officially became available on March 1st with the rest of Series 1.
Zorch also appears in the mobile app game Calling All Mixels, released on March 4, 2014 for iOS and April 2, 2014 for Android.
- Main article: Zorch/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com (Wayback Machine Archive)
- Character page on LEGO.com (Wayback Machine Archive)
- Instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Mix with Volectro on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Infernites Max instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat