The struggle is real.
|Original Airdate||May 21, 2014|
Major Nixel (statue)
Nixel "Mix Over"
Volectro and Shuff are under attack and the only cubit they have has the wrong colors!
Volectro and Shuff are being chased by hundreds of Nixels, but the only Cubit they have is the wrong colors. When Flurr and Gobba arrive, Volectro and Shuff soon realize that the wrong colors on their cubit are actually the right colors for Gobba and Flurr to Mix. So, they do, and distract the Nixels with an ice statue of Major Nixel.
For a full transcript of "Wrong Colors", click here.
- Major Nixel (as an ice statue)
- Gobba Flurr Mix
- It appeared as one of the shorts in-between Epic Comedy Adventure and Murp Romp in Mixed Up Special.
- Several dubs of the episode have Shuff screaming out in unison along with Volectro in the beginning few lines, not just the first one like in the English version.
- When some of the Nixels are saluting, they are using their left hands, which, in reality, is the incorrect way to salute when the right hand is still able.
- Scenes from this episode has been used in various Series 1 promotions for the show.
This episode aired on May 21, 2014 directly following a Teen Titans Go! rerun. It is unknown how many viewers this episode garnered.
- This is the first appearance of a Frosticon and a Fang Gang Mixel (Flurr and Gobba, respectively).
- It is also the first episode to include Series 2 Mixels.
- This is the first time a Mixel is mentioned, yet does not appear in the episode at all.
- When Shuff pulls out a Hamlogna Sandwich instead of a Cubit and mentions Zaptor, he makes a reference to ("Changing a Lightbulb") when Zaptor did the same thing in said episode, except he doesn't call out anyone's name.
- When Volectro and Shuff are running and they stop at the cliff edge, Shuff's right eye is connected to his lower jaw until they fall. This repeats when he gives the Cubit to Flurr and Gobba.
- At the start, while running, Volectro and Shuff's mouths are not moving, despite the fact they are screaming out words.
- Shuff appears to be somewhat grinning as he is falling down the cliff.
- At the start of the episode, while Volectro is screaming, his mouth is slightly disconnected from his body.
- When Shuff says "Flurr!", his mouth does not move.
|The image gallery for Wrong Colors may be viewed here.|
Sources and References
Season 2 (Series 4-9)