Help the Weldos tribe build and repair Planet Mixel! Build it, demolish it or make something completely new with these many Mixels! The Weldo tribe are supposed to be the construction workers of the Mixel world, but destruction is more their style.
|Kramm||The energetic boss/leader of the Weldos who has a jacko'hammer on his right hand and a giant left hand and expects others to work really hard.|
|Forx||A clumsy Weldo with a cement mixer mouth and a love to demolish things.|
|Wuzzo||An accident prone Weldo who has a chainsaw for his head.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three main members of this tribe are seen.
- Their leader, or boss, is Kramm.
- Their tribe name is a pun on the word "weld", which means to "join together (metal pieces or parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting using a blowtorch, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc.".
- Their color scheme comes from the most common color of real life construction vehicles.
- A file on the LEGO website calls them the "Konstructors", which could possibly have been their preliminary name.
- In A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, they are notable for having very little screen-time. Not including the intro to the episode, they are only shown constructing Mixopolis, and Forx was seen in the bag of captured Mixels (though this may have been an error).
- The three highlighted members of the tribe make up the Weldo Wrecking Crew.
- They are the only Series 6 Mixels who do not appear in Mix Your Neighbor. However, there are unused files for them.
- Main article: Weldo Land
- Main article: Weldos Max
- Main article: Weldos/Gallery
Sources and References
The Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!