|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Cat-like ears|
Scorching hot hands
|Quote||"Oh, sorry guys..."|
|Voice Actor||Jess Harnell|
|Game Abilities|| Hyper Hotfoot (default)|
Kablammo (level 5)
Magma Mist (level 10)
|No. of Pieces||69|
Vulk is dim-witted, but lovable. He often makes mistakes, and he is very clumsy, but his lovable personality often makes him forgiven. He is known to love jokes, and is helpful and friendly to all Mixels. He is a little bit soft-spoken and his voice is often a little quiet, but he is still a reliable Mixel.
Vulk is mostly red. He has a small head with well-defined lips that have three fangs pointing upwards. He has a stocky body that tapers downwards. He is cycloptic, so he has a single eye. On top of his head are two black cat-like ears. His arms are light grey and fairly long, with grey hands with three burning orange fingers on each. His legs are light grey and fairly short, with tall red feet with two dark red toes on each foot.
His fingers can light whatever they touch on fire. If clapping, he can create an explosion.
Little is known about Vulk's early life.
He fought with other Mixels for a single Cookironi, managing to get it away from Shuff, only to lose it to Zaptor. Eventually, he and the other Infernites Maxed to defend it from the Cragsters Max and Electroids Max, only for the Cookironi to end up breaking in the confusion. However, they spy a Nixel with a whole box to himself, and they all give chase. ("Cookironi")
During a lava shower, the pipes manage to clog. He goes to Flain and Zorch for help, as Teslo and Krader were set to come over for ice cream later. Flain suggests they Max, and manage to fix the pipes by blowing out the clog, which makes it travel through the pipes and burn Teslo's mouth and Krader's south, who were both using the water system at the time. The end up confronting him, and he makes up for it by giving them ice cream. ("Hot Lava Shower")
He and Zaptor once came across a pothole in the road after Zaptor falls into it while telling jokes. Vulk manages to get pushed into it a few times thanks to Zaptor's cluelessness, but gives the suggestion that the two of them create a Mix to fix it. They manage to fix the pothole, but destroy the environment in the process. ("Pothole")
After Slumbo gets ice cream in his barbecue, he is at first angry, but ends up finding the ensuing combination delicious. He ends up Mixing with him to create Bar-B-Cubes and set up a roadside stand to sell them, competing with Krader and Volectro. Gobba ends up their first customer, and they give him free samples, but each stand keeps competing for his business, and end up loading him with too many free samples, causing him to fill up without buying anything. ("Bar-B-Cubes")
- "...RONI!" - Vulk, Cookironi
- "Guys! The lava shower's clogged again! Teslo and Krader are comin' over for ice cream! We've gots to do something about that faucet!" - Vulk, Hot Lava Shower.
- "Let's Mix it to fix it." - Vulk, Pothole
- "Uh..well..heh...uh...um...well...I'm busy." - Vulk, Rockball
- "Hey! You got ice cubes in my barbecue!" - Vulk, Bar B Cubes
- "S'cuse me, Lunk!" - Vulk, Elevator
- "THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT!" - Vulk, Murp Romp
Vulk's in-booklet code is F1REF1N8RS, which is FireFingers when decoded.
- He is the Infernite Mixel to come with a Nixel in his set.
- His ears were originally going to be the same shade of red as his body. His head was also originally dark red. His original head can be seen in some shots of Calling All Mixels.
- Vulk's name comes from Vulcan, the Roman god of fire and volcanoes. It could also just come from the word "volcano".
- He is second in line standing on the "Mixels" logo. However, some versions of the logo replace him with Flain, such as the one on the back of the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar.
- He is in the Cartoon Network Studios logo at the end of airings of the shorts in European countries, with headphones and a Rainbow Cubit, shouting "REMIX!" (On the video). This was also shown at the end of Mixed Up Special and further half-hour episodes.
- He and the rest of 2014 Infernites members represent January in the Mixels: 2016 Wall Calendar.
- He is the only Infernite to not use the fire pieces in his LEGO set.
- He has the most amount of pieces out of the Infernites.
- He is a bit similar to Flamzer as both are Infernites, cycloptic, and both come with a Nixel in their sets.
- He is the shortest of the Infernites.
- He is the first Mixel to have black cat-like ears, the second being Glurt, and the third being Vampos.
- He is one of four cycloptic Mixels who is not the leader of his tribe, the others being Seismo, Flamzer and Boogly.
- He is the only 2014 Infernite Mixel with an opening mouth in their LEGO form.
- When he is scared, harmed, or surprised, he lets out a high pitched scream.
- Surprisingly, in the Japanese dubs of episodes, he uses the pronoun "ore", which is stereotypically used for tough and confident males.
- Just like Krader, Volectro, Slumbo, Torts, Hoogi, Magnifo, Rokit, Gox, Kamzo, Chilbo and Kramm, his powers are shown through his hands and he often uses his hands to defend against Nixels.
- He is best friends with Zaptor. Along with Zaptor, he is friends with Teslo and Krader as shown in Hot Lava Shower.
- So far, he is the only one who likes the Wiztastics' shows.
- He knows how to play the turntables.
- He can't mix with Krader and the Electroids in LEGO form, but he can't mix with Teslo in animated form.
- He has the most amount of pieces out all of the Infernites.
- Main article: Vulk/Gallery
- Coconapple (minor)
- Hot Lava Shower
- Murp (minor)
- Vaudeville Fun (minor)
- Elevator (minor)
- Epic Comedy Adventure (minor)
- Murp Romp (minor)
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels: 2016 Wall Calendar
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Sources and References
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat