|I watch now! |
This page is about an episode of the Mixels television series on Cartoon Network. From here, you can also access the gallery and transcript pages for the respective episode.
To Mix, or not to Mix? That... that is the question.
|Original Airdate||June 12, 2014|
Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness
Fang Gang Log Toss
Vaudeville Fun is the seventeenth episode in season one of Mixels. It first aired on June 12, 2014.
Kraw and Gobba mix and perform a series of vignettes, hoping to pass the big audition.
- Gobba/Kraw Mix 1 - Juggler
- Kraw/Gobba Mix 2 - Mime, dancing
- Gobba/Kraw Mix 3 - Street performer
- Kraw/Gobba Mix 4 - Swinging
- Gobba/Kraw Mix 5 - Shakespeare
- Gobba/Kraw Mix 6 - Hawaiian dancer
- Kraw/Gobba Mix 7 - Comedian
For a full transcript of "Vaudeville Fun", click here.
- The Cragsters are the only tribe out of the series 1 and 2 tribes that do not appear.
- This episode contains the most mixes.
- The list of Mixes are as follows, in order of how they appear: mime, juggling, street performer, dancing (a repeat of the mime Mix), swinging, Hamlet, Hawaiian dancing, and stand-up comedy.
- As the two Mixels go through their mixes, the Fang Gang/Flexer Cubits disappear from the table, implying that they used them and proving that there can only be one mix per cubit.
- It is shown here that Mixels can get exhausted by mixing rapidly.
- This episode implies the concept of family relationships (in this case, in-laws).
- This episode also further implies that Mixels are somewhat organic creatures, as one of the Mixes holds a skull in the episode.
- This episode aired during Cartoon Network's Ninjago Day marathon on November 22, 2014.
- This is the third appearance of Gobba and the second appearance of Kraw.
- Gobba and Kraw's Hawaiian Dancer mix will appear again in the "Mixed Up Special".
- After the first mix, they say "Max" instead of "Mix".
- Volectro and Vulk did not move while voting.
- Gobba and Kraw make one last mix at the end, even though there are no cubits are left.
- Throughout the episode, Kraw and Gobba are standing on a yellow circle. However, when it cuts to the judges, the circle gains a darker yellow border that was not visible throughout the episode, and disappears again when it cut backs to to Kraw and Gobba at the end.
- Vaudeville - Vaudeville is a theatrical genre of variety entertainment.
- Hamlet - One of the mixes is dressed in the clothes of Prince Hamlet and parodies his line "To be, or not to be? That is the question." from William Shakespeare's famous play Hamlet.
- America's Got Talent - The judging panel is a reference to the popular reality show America's Got Talent.
- Seinfeld - When the Kraw/Gobba stand-up comedian Mix is performing, a bass riff similar to the one in the Seinfeld theme plays, in reference to Jerry Seinfeld's own stand-up career.
- Carmen Miranda - The hula dancer Kraw/Gobba Mix is a reference to actress and singer Carmen Miranda, who was famous for the fruit hat she wore.
|The image gallery for Vaudeville Fun may be viewed here.|
Coconapple / Hot Lava Shower / Cookironi / Electrorock / Nixels / Pothole / Murp / Mailman / Another Nixel / Rockball / Changing a Light Bulb / Wrong Colors / Nixel "Mix Over" / Bar B Cubes / Snow Half Pipe / Hamlogna Conveyor Belt Madness / Vaudeville Fun / Fang Gang Log Toss / High Five / Elevator / Mixed Up Special (Epic Comedy Adventure / Murp Romp)
Season 2 (Series 4-9)
OtherUntitled unaired episode (Season 1) / Movie (Season 1) / The Wonderful World of Mixels