I'm curious. I find everyone calls the Official Mixel sets one of these three. Examples below:

  • LEGO Mixels Series 9 Packages
  • LEGO Mixels Series 9 Bags
  • LEGO Mixels Series 9 Sets

What do YOU call them? Post below!

I always called them Mixels sets because well...they are LEGO Sets; however, I have noticed the Mixel Community members call them mixels bags or package

What do YOU call this



Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.