|This user is a retired staff member |
That means this user was once a member of the staff team, but has since retired. The Mixels Wiki would like to thank them for their contributions to the wiki.
|"No log, no log toss." |
This Mixel is known as Slumbo! Slumbo is the “sleepy” Frosticon and just an earthquake would wake him up. He falls asleep at the most inopportune times, like mid-way through lunch or while lifting a boulder.
Science (Astronomy the most)
Plants vs. Zombies
Pokémon (also duh)
Slumbo (yet another duh)
|Dislikes|| Sweet plantains|
Sicknesses and Viruses (especially ebola)
|Quote||And now...um...let's get out...the GRAPPLING HOOK!|
Hey guys, KinglerMaster here. However, you can just call me Slumbo, Imp Bull Rider, or Totodile if you want. I'm a big fan of mixels, so I'm gonna give you my feelings on them.
Slumbo/Chomly Mixes by Pokemixel345
PLEASE VOTE IN THEM!
NOTE: There are new polls each week. One will be taken down and one will be added every Monday, so try to vote as soon as possible!
Episode Favorite Information
Episodes from favorite to least favorite
- Snow Half-Pipe - Awesome, thrilling, features my favorite Mixel, and full of awesome Mixels. And it IS the bomb to be a Frosticon!
- Rockball - I liked the point of the Cragsters trying to be all jokey with Flain. I also like its plot.
- Cookironi - Pretty good, but pointless.
- Bar-B-Cubes Funny and a bit weird. But that's what makes me like it. ALSO DEBUT OF MY FAVORITE MIXEL!
- Wrong Colors - I loved the point of it. I just hate the stupid Nixels chasing them for no reason.
- High Five - The episode was funny, with Chomly drooling and wanting high fives, but getting crushed by a Murp in the end.
- Murp Romp - Funny and made me realize how cute Torts is and how awesome Mesmo is. I also like how Magnifo's tricks were horrible, and how many times he failed.
- Hot Lava Shower - I found how Krader's anus got burnt funny.
- Epic Comedy Adventure - Pretty good, I guess.
- Pothole - Poor Vulk. But this was pretty great, I have to admit.
- Fang Gang Log Toss - I hated how Chomly didn't get what he deserved. I thought it was the bomb to be a Frosticon! But I did like the point of it.
- Nixels - I like how Flain and Seismo defeated the Nixels in this episode, but I do hate how that Nixel came out of nowhere bothering them.
- Electrorock - I liked it. No specific reason, but I just liked it.
- Vaudeville Fun - I found it boring and funny. But seriously, the Boon-chika-boon-chika-boon-boon-boon!
- Elevator - I don't hate it, but not that great for a season finale.
- Coconapple - Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. I like it, but also dislike it.
- Murp - I don't really favor it. It's a bit pointless and wasn't the best way to introduce Murps.
- Changing a Lightbulb - I never really liked this episode. Like seriously, you had to destroy the sun, Electroids?
- Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness - Ehh, I found it stupid.
- Another Nixel - It's boring, stupid, and I hate the absence of Mixels.
- Mailman - It's boring. I don't find the Cragsters trying to catch Zorch interesting.
- Nixel "Mix Over" - I found the point of it ridiculously stupid. And Major Nixel not knowing who the Nixels HE PAINTED are. And I hate the absence of a lot of mixels, and I naturally don't like the Nixels episodes.
- I do want Calling All Mixels. But I just don't have time to get it right now, or the money to.
- The newest Mixels episode when I joined this wiki was Nixels.
NOTE: This is based off the user's ideas, and are not official, comfirmed, and/or used in or for the show, LEGOs and/or promotional material.
- Flain - 16
- Vulk - 21
- Zorch - 13
- Krader - 14
- Seismo - 12
- Shuff - 7
- Teslo - 20
- Zaptor - 8
- Volectro - 10
- Flurr - 15
- Slumbo - 13
- Lunk - 8
- Gobba - 15
- Jawg - 2 (Human Years)/14 (Dog Years)
- Chomly - 13
- Kraw - 16
- Tentro - 13
- Balk - 11
- Glomp - 16
- Glurt - 1 (Human Years)/7 (Dog Years)
- Torts - 8
- Scorpi - 5
- Footi - 12
- Hoogi - 8
- Magnifo - 18
- Mesmo - 37
- Wizwuz - 7
- Rokit - 23
- Niksput - 21
- Nurp-Naut - 8
- Meltus - 18
- Flamzer - 7
- Burnard - 8
- Globert - 7
- Vampos - 33
- Boogly - 21
From Youngest To Oldest
NOTE: Glurt and Jawg are listen in their dog years.
- Scorpi (5)
- Wizwuz (7)
- Globert (7)
- Glurt (7)
- Flamzer (7)
- Shuff (7)
- Lunk (8)
- Hoogi (8)
- Torts (8)
- Nurp-Naut (8)
- Zaptor (8)
- Burnard (8)
- Volectro (10)
- Balk (11)
- Seismo (12)
- Footi (12)
- Zorch (13)
- Slumbo (13)
- Chomly (13)
- Tentro (13)
- Jawg (14)
- Krader (14)
- Gobba (15)
- Flurr (15)
- Kraw (16)
- Glomp (16)
- Flain (16)
- Meltus (18)
- Niksput (18)
- Teslo (19)
- Magnifo (19)
- Boogly (21)
- Vulk (21)
- Rokit (29)
- Vampos (33)
- Mesmo (37)
- Scorpi is the youngest Mixel, and Mesmo is the oldest.
- Volectro, Balk, Niksput, Vulk, Vampos, and Mesmo are the only Mixels not to share their age with any other Mixels.
This is my series of stories.
For a list of episodes and characters, check the page.
Mixels - Cute to Ugly
My Mixes and Murps
NOTE: Lego versions are by Dadaw. A big thank you to him!
ANOTHER NOTE: I do not take Mix requests as of October 12th, 2014.
|Cartoon Image||Lego Image||Dominant Mixel||Other Mixel||Ability||Mix or Murp?|
|Flain||Seismo||When he stomps the ground, a flaming boulder pops out of his head||Mix|
|Flain||Seismo||Can light its tail on fire, although that makes it panic and run around crazily in circles||Murp|
|Flain||Zaptor||Can deal huge amounts of damage with his flaming lightning rod||Mix|
|Krader||Flain||Can burn his hand, which allows it to generate flaming earth chunks to throw at enemies.||Mix|
|Shuff||Flain||Can shoot millions of burnt pebbles in seconds with his fiery head crystal.||Mix|
|Teslo||Flain||Can shoot very weak embers and flames from its tail||Murp|
|Teslo||Mesmo||Can use his tail to boost electrical energy, allowing him to fly at any speed||Mix|
|Teslo||Mesmo||Can fly with its wing feet, but will end up falling down exploding off of electrical energy in the process||Murp|
|Volectro||Flain||Can put his fingertips in his head flames, putting them on fire to electrocute and burn enemies||Mix|
|Glurt||Chomly||Can drool out huge amounts of goop, but might trip and fall on the puddles of goop it makes||Murp|