|Appearances||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Primary Mixel||Flain, Vulk, Zorch, Krader, Seismo, Shuff, Teslo, Zaptor, Volectro, Flurr, Slumbo, Lunk, Gobba, Jawg, Chomly, Kraw, Tentro|
|Secondary Mixel||Balk, Glomp, Glurt, Torts, Scorpi, Footi, Hoogi, Mesmo, Magnifo, Wizwuz, Niksput, Rokit, Nurp-Naut, Meltus, Flamzer, Burnard, Globert|
|Tertiary Mixel||Globert, Vampos, Boogly, Jinky, Gox, Kamzo, Krog, Chilbo, Snoof, Spugg, Turg, Tungster, Dribbal, Gurggle, Slusho, Snax, Berp, Vaka-Waka|
|Purpose(s)||Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)|
The Ultra-Miximum Max is a Max that made its debut in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
The top of his head is green with lots of eyes, horns, Volectro's hairdo, and the Glowkies feet as horns. His jaw is yellow, with even more eyes on it. His upper back is orange while the top of his torso is red. The bottom of his body is purple, and he has six legs with orange and black feet. He has long, gold, brown, and gray arms and a blue tail with several eyes and a huge icy claw resembling Slumbo's claws on the tip. He also has Flurr's wings. He has some white, red, and green boosters on his back which may belong to the Orbitons.
- He is the biggest Max in size.
- It is unknown if any Background Mixels are in the Max.
- The only tribe from Series 1-6 not to be in this Max are the Weldos due to them not making their debut in the show until after the battle.
- He shares a voice with Burnard.
- The "Miximum" part of his name is a portmanteau of the words "mix" and "maximum".
- He has approximately 43 eyes on his body in total. Out of those, 28 eyes are on his face.
- This combination has the most Mixels taking part in it, with over two-hundred Mixels in it. Of the possible contributors, most are seen as silhouettes rushing up to the Mixamajig tower when it is discovered that it is a scam.
- He somewhat resembles the Vulk, Shuff, Slumbo, Jawg, Tentro, and Footi Murp in design.
- Main article: Ultra-Miximum Max/Gallery