|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| One eye|
|Voice Actor||Peter Jason|
|No. of Pieces||56|
Turg is mostly yellow in color. His body and head are a single semicircle shape. He has spines that extend towards his back with two orange cat-like ears on top. He has a large single eye with a grey eyelid. He has a large lower jaw with four angular teeth pointing upwards. His tongue is red, long, and thin. He has long tentacles for arms with a separate extension for hands. His legs are very short and are usually hidden behind his jaw. His feet are slightly long, with a yellow and orange toe on each.
He can use his tongue like a vine to hop through trees.
When the Klinkers first showed up in the Lixers Land, The Lixers found the Klinkers, and Gox was nervous and wanted to Max, but instead of Maxing, the Klinkers Murped. He then found the Murp and proceeded to lick the Murp, yet shortly after the Krog and Slusho Mix scared him away, saving the Klinkers. Shortly after, he joins the other Mixels in their Quest to find the Mixamajig. After they find the Mixamajig, he and all the other Mixels were captured in a big bag which was a trap by King Nixel. In order to stop him, every Mixel had to max, but after King Nixel amalgamated with the Nixels, they had to create a big Max. The Max defeated King Nixel, and after that Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
None so far.
Turg's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is SLO99ER, which is Slobber when decoded.
- He is the Lixers Mixel to come with a Nixel in his set.
- His name appears to be a corruption of "tongue".
- As seen in his description at LEGO.com, he is based on a combination of a chicken and a frog, but in his overall look, he does not seem to share many similarities with either of these animals, save for a long tongue similar to a frog's, along with being semi-amphibious in nature.
- His official bio was changed due to unintentionally containing an archaic term that is inappropriate in the United Kingdom. During this time, he was briefly unavailable for purchase in said country.
- Turg has the longest tongue of any Mixel so far. Tungster's tongue is thicker, however.
- He is the shortest Lixer.
- He appears to be mostly yellow in his animated model, while in his LEGO model, he's mostly orange.
- His ears are similar to that of Gobba, Glomp, Wizwuz and Flamzer.
- He is the only cycloptic member of the Lixers.
- He reuses Naut's eye. Kamzo and Wuzzo use this piece as well, only they each have two.
- He is the first Mixel to have sharp, but blunt teeth.
- He is the only Lixer without fully sharp teeth.
- His tongue uses the same pieces as Jawg's tail, but in red. The end piece is also used in the exact same color as Meltus' tail.
- His tongue is whip-like, similar to Gobba's.
- Turg's pieces for his arms are in a color exclusive to his set.
- He is the only Mixel that is not a member of the Flexers tribe to have tentacles.
- He has only one toe on each foot in LEGO form but has two in animated form.
- Main article: Turg/Gallery
Sources and References
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!