|Debut||Untitled Mixtopia special|
|Special Features|| Long tongue|
|File:41543 TURG b.png|
|No. of Pieces||56|
Turg looks like an experiment that’s gone very, very wrong! Part frog and part chicken, this Mixel has the longest tongue of them all. He is also a slob and doesn't move around too much.
Turg is mostly yellow in color. His body and head are a single semicircle shape. He has spines that extend towards his back with two orange cat-like ears on top. He has a large single eye with a grey eyelid. He has a large lower jaw with four angular teeth pointing upwards. His tongue is red, long, and thin. He has long tentacles for hands with a separate extension for hands. His legs are very short and are usually hidden behind his jaw. His feet are slightly long, with a yellow and orange toe on each.
None so far
Turg's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is SLO99ER, which is Slobber when decoded.
- He is the Lixers Mixel to come with a Nixel in his set.
- As seen in his description at LEGO.com, he is based on a combination of a chicken and a frog, but in his overall look, he does not seem to share many similarities with either of these animals.
- His name appears to be a corruption of "tongue".
- His tongue uses the same pieces as Jawg's tail, but in red. The end piece is also used in the exact same color as Meltus' tail.
- He is the first Mixel that is not a member of the Flexers tribe to have tentacles.
- Turg has the longest tongue of any Mixel so far.
- Tungster's tongue is thicker, however.
- He appears to be mostly yellow in his animated model, while in his LEGO model, he's mostly orange.
- He reuses Naut's eye. Kamzo and Wuzzo use this piece as well, only they each have two.
- His ears are similar to that of Gobba, Glomp, Wizwuz and Flamzer.
- He has only one toe in LEGO form but has two in animated form.
- He is the shortest Lixer.
- He has the shortest legs out of all the Mixels.
- His official bio was changed due to unintentionally containing an archaic term that is inappropriate in the United Kingdom. During this time, he was briefly unavailable for purchase in the United Kingdom.
- His tongue is whip-like, similar to Gobba's.
- He is the cycloptic member of the Lixers.
- He resembles a frog, being the fact he is part frog.
- He is the first Mixel to have sharp, but blunt, teeth.
- He happens to be depicted to be taller and bigger in his tribe, despite being short in his Lego form.
- Main article: Turg/Gallery
Sources and References