|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Debut||Untitled Series 7 special|
|Special Features|| Tape|
|No. of Pieces|
This musician from Mix Orleans has to blare out a loud melody to a trumpet as head and really big shoes. If Trumpsy plays that everyone gets in Mixopolis! Eighth merely good that no one steals the music collection of this Mixels.
None so far.
- His name is a pun of the word "trumpet".
- He is the second Mixel with visible cheeks, with the first being Snax.
- He is the fifth Mixel to use a dome piece; the first four being Nurp-Naut, Rokit, Snax, and Kuffs.
- He is the first Mixel to use a singular 1x1 flat eye piece in his LEGO set.
- Main article: Trumpsy/Gallery
Sources and References
Musicland / Mix Orleans