|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Special Features||Trumpet-like nose|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Behind the Scenes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Appearances
- 9 Sources and References
- 10 External links
This musician from Mix Orleans has a trombone for a head and big cheeks to blast out a loud tune. When Trumpsy is playing, everyone in Mixopolis knows about it! Just make sure no-one steals this Mixel’s music collection.
Trumpsy has two big yellow cheeks, a purple mouth-like cylinder, a large trumpet's bell acting as his nose, and grey valves on the back of his head. On top of his eye is a yellow unibrow. He has two big, yellow feet with purple highlights and a pair of two sharp, but blunt toes. His shoulders are purple and his hands and arms are yellow. Finally, he has two circles on his stomach.
In the show, both his trumpet hole and mouth hole are darker, he is able to make facial expressions with his mouth, and has a smaller unibrow, which is more closer to his eye.
Trumpsy's trumpet nose has limited vacuum-like suction power. He also has the ability to mimic various sounds with his trumpet. With a strong enough breath, he is also able to blow away both props and body parts as well.
One day, during a music session, Trumpsy and his brothers had a noise complaint send to the MCPD by the Medivals over them not playing their music loud enough. After being threatened with arrest, the Mixies started to play louder, and all the tribes started to dance, closing the case. (“Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!”)
During a gig in Mixopolis, Trumpsy and Jamzy went to see The Mixels Movie and it's sequel during Tapsy's drum solo that took up multiple hours. ("Mixies Drummer In 5-Hour Drum Solo")
Trumpsy blew away the eyes and instruments of his brothers after blowing his trumpet very hard. ("Trumpeter Blows Eyes Off Band Members In Solo")
Trumpsy and his brothers released an album, titled "Mix'N'Loud", which could only be played in full volume. ("Mixies Band Vows To Blow Away Audience")
LEGO Shop product description
Get jazzy with Trumpsy!
This musician from MixOrleans has a trombone for a head and big cheeks to blast out a loud tune. When Trumpsy is playing, everyone in the Mixopolis knows about it! Just make sure no-one steals this Mixel’s music collection.
- Bring some classic jazz style to the LEGO® MIXELS™ Mixies with Trumpsy!
- Trumpsy features a trombone head, squinting eye, round ‘blowing’ cheeks and posable joints, plus a music tape element.
- Collect all 3 Mixies in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41556 Tiketz from the MCPD tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
Make MixOrleans musical magic with posable Trumpsy, featuring a trombone head and round ‘blowing’ cheeks, 1 of 3 Mixies featured in LEGO® MIXELS Series 7 sets.
- He is seen holding a tape recorder in his LEGO model, but not in cartoon form.
- His eyelid is yellow in cartoon form, yet white in the LEGO model.
- He is the first Mixel to use the 1x1 half-closed eye in his LEGO model. Splasho and Spinza also use this piece later.
- He has an eyebrow in his cartoon form, but not in his LEGO model.
- Despite trumpets having three valves, Trumpsy only has two, most-likely because three couldn't fit.
- So far, he is the only cycloptic Mixel to use a 1x1 eye piece.
- As shown in Every Knight Has Its Day, he is able to remove his trumpet, leaving a small, circular stub. This is probably done in order not to have his face blocked in still front shots.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Trumpsy's name is a pun of the word "trumpet". He mostly resembles a trumpet, despite the fact that his bio says he has a "trombone for a head".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Trumpsy's voice is unknown. However, as seen in the Musical Prank stop motion, he may communicate by blowing his trumpet.
- Main article: Trumpsy/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions at LEGO.com
- Mix with Tiketz instructions on LEGO.com
- Mixies Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank