|"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've got one muck!" |
This page is about a food or object found in the Mixels Land. It is considered canon in the Mixels franchise and may or may not be a mix of two real life objects.
|Warning! This page is Fang Gang territory. |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of the Fang Gang. The Fang Gang is the group with the biggest appetite, and they can get seriously crazy on an empty stomach.
Totems are objects that are extremely common in the Farmlands that are created by Gobba. They come in a large variety of shapes, colors and sizes, and are used in the Fang Gang's Log Toss (and technically their Mixel Toss) games. Some totems hold cubits, notably Fang Gang cubits.
Gobba is making a Mega Totem when he hears screams and runs of to help.
Meet The Fang Gang cutscene
The Fang Gang use the totems to scare away Nixels.
Gobba is Upset cutscene
Gobba carves a sad totem to show his feelings.
Types of Totems
- Smiling Totem (holds a cubit)
- Monster Totem
- Fang Totem
- Crazy Totem
- Cyclops Totem
- Buck Tooth Totem
- Kraw Totem (kind of)
- Mega Totem (appears in Wrong Colors)
- Sad totem (appears in Gobba's upset video)
- They can also be used to scare away invading Nixels, as seen on the Meet the Fang Gang cutscene in Calling All Mixels.
- One can rack up points in Log Toss by hitting them.
- For some reason after Gobba finishes making a totem by biting wood off a log the resulting totem is already colored without him having to color it.
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss