|Type||Carved, decorative wood|
Totems are objects that are extremely common in the Farmlands, and are created by Gobba. They come in a large variety of shapes, colors and sizes, and are used in the Fang Gang's Log Toss (and technically their Mixel Toss) games. Some totems hold cubits, notably Fang Gang Cubits.
At some point in time, totems were carved all over the Farmlands by Gobba.
As Gobba was finishing a mega totem, he heard screams and ran off to help.
Meet The Fang Gang cutscene
The Fang Gang use the totems to scare away Nixels.
Gobba is Upset cutscene
Gobba is seen carving a sad totem to show his feelings.
Types of Totems
- Smiling Totem (holds a cubit)
- Monster Totem
- Fang Totem
- Crazy Totem
- Cyclops Totem
- Buck-toothed Totem
- Kraw-like Totem
- Mega Totem (appears in Wrong Colors)
- Sad Totem (appears in Gobba's upset clip)
- Fire Totem (appears in Calling All Mixels)
- They can also be used to scare away invading Nixels, as seen in the Meet the Fang Gang cutscene in Calling All Mixels.
- One can rack up points in Log Toss by hitting them.
- The totems Gobba makes after biting into logs are already colored.
- Main article: Totems/Gallery
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss