|Type||Carved, decorative wood|
Totems are objects that are extremely common in the Farmlands, and are created by Gobba. They come in a large variety of shapes, colors and sizes, and are used in the Fang Gang's Log Toss (and technically their Mixel Toss) games. Some totems hold Cubits, notably Fang Gang Cubits.
Gobba is making a mega totem when he hears screams and runs off to help.
Meet The Fang Gang cutscene
Gobba is Upset Cutscene
Gobba is seen carving a sad totem to show his feelings.
Types of Totems
- Smiling Totem (holds a Cubit)
- Monster Totem
- Fang Totem
- Crazy Totem
- Cyclops Totem
- Buck Tooth Totem
- Kraw Totem (kind of)
- Mega Totem (appears in Wrong Colors)
- Sad Totem (appears in Gobba's upset video)
- Fire Totem (appears in Calling All Mixels)
- They can also be used to scare away invading Nixels, as seen on the Meet the Fang Gang cutscene in Calling All Mixels.
- One can rack up points in Log Toss by hitting them.
- For some reason, after Gobba finishes making a totem by biting wood off a log, the resulting totem is already colored without him having to color it.
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss