|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Gooey arms and hands|
|Likes|| Having fun|
|Voice Actor||Carlos Alazraqui|
|Game Abilities|| Ooze Pool (default)|
Slippery Slide (level 5)
Fountain of Slime (level 10)
Despite being the slowest of his tribe, Torts still enjoys running around and goofing off. Often with a huge smile on his face, Torts is a very cheerful Mixel. He makes friends easily and enjoys cute things, and is always jolly and ready to cheer everyone up.
Torts is mostly lime green in color. His body also acts as his head and is slightly tube-like in shape. There are darker green stripes on his sides and a green spine on his back. He has two dark green antenna- or pigtail-like protrusions on the top of his head. He has a nose-like beak and eyes on each side. In his mouth are two fangs that point downwards. Attached to his sides are two black sleeve-like objects that hold the slime that is part of his hands. His legs are grey, short, and bowed. His feet are large lime geometric shapes with darker green rectangles on their insides.
Torts can shoot gloopy, green slime from his hands. The goo can stick to the ground, causing a sticky pool that sticks Nixels to the ground.
Little is known about Torts' early life.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
He was seen adoring Scorpi until Glurt scared him. Later on, after Scorpi and Glurt Murped, he and the rest of the Glorp Corp and Spikels chased after the Murp. He Mixed with Footi to try and catch the Murp, but the Murp slimed them off. After Glomp and Hoogi failed to capture the Scorpi & Glurt Murp, he skipped away and the others went to the Magic Tent. He and the rest then climbed the rafters to see the Murp on the other side of the rafters. Before Glomp could say they were out of Cubits, Mesmo showed up with a Rainbow Cubit. He and Mesmo Mixed and successfully captured the murp. However, Magnifo's trick broke the rafters and all of them fell into Magnifo's top hat. He and Mesmo split, along with the Scorpi & Glurt Murp, forming an inverted pyramid that ended up toppling onto Magnifo. ("Murp Romp")
Torts Maxed with his Glorp Corp brothers to help Footi fend off a swarm of Nixels. ("Glorp Corp Max")
Torts managed to break his leg, leaving him immobile in bed while others had fun outside. He Mixed with Scorpi to join the others. ("Scorpi & Torts Mix")
When Glomp was sick with a cold, Torts tried to help cheer his brother up. ("Glomp's Gooey, Sneezy Cold!")
Torts was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glorp Corp in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Aww, Scorpi, you're just the cutest little Mixel!" - Torts, Murp Romp
- "Yayaay!" - Torts, Mixed Up Special, Murp Romp
- "Well aren't you the helpful Mixel!" - Torts, Murp Romp
- "GLURT!!" - Torts, Murp Romp
|No. of Pieces||48|
LEGO Shop product description
Gloop those nasty Nixels creatures with TORTS!
TORTS has bulky feet and is the slowest moving of the Glorp Corp tribe from the swamps. A slob who enjoys playing for thrills, TORTS shoots gloopy, green slime from its hands. Everything sticks to this turtle-like creature – which is great fun when goofing around and perfect for catching a Nixel or two!
- Features translucent slime elements and posable joints
- Collect all three members of the Glorp Corp tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Combine with 41522 SCORPI from the LEGO® Mixels™ Spikels tribe for a crazy mixed-up Mixels creature
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Tort's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is SL1MET1ME, which is SlimeTime when decoded.
- In various media, his name is often used for Glurt and vice versa.
- He replaced Slumbo and Flain as the Mixel on the Mixels icon on the LEGO.com Product page. He was later replaced by Rokit, Gox, Kramm, Jamzy, Skulzy and Screeno. He also replaced Slumbo on the Mixels Gallery banner on the LEGO site. He was later replaced by a Glomp and Hoogi Mix and others.
- He usually runs around by attaching his gooey hands to the ground and sliding with them. This is because he is the slowest member of the Glorp Corp.
- In some LEGO shots, Torts' slime appears yellow.
- He has three fangs in his LEGO model, while in the cartoon, he has two. It is possible that his third fang is covered by his beak.
- In his bio it states he is very slow, but in Murp Romp, he runs quite quickly.
- He once had a broken leg.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Torts's name comes from the word "tortoise".
He also resembles said creature.
Torts debuted in the TV series on August 31, 2014 in Murp Romp, while his LEGO set officially became available on August 1 with the rest of Series 3.
- Main article: Torts/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Scorpi instructions on LEGO.com
- Glorp Corp Max instructions on LEGO.com
Glorp Corp Max (2014 / 2015)
Swamplands / Fetch the Cubit