FANDOM


  • Do you think that there will be a 2016 orbitons wave?

      Loading editor
    • YEAH!

        Loading editor
    • TheFrozenFrosticonsKings wrote:
      YEAH!

      ^ They are the main tribe(the main tribe is the first tribe to have a set{by numbers I mean}) this is same as the Clinkers and the Construct-Oids(Fanon name for the Construction tribe)

        Loading editor
    • Guys, we don't even know anything about series 7-9. What if we end up with an entirely different tribe? 

        Loading editor
    • We auctally do, the 2.0's are revamps of the main tribe of their respective series, so Orbitons, Clinkers and Con-Strux WILL get 2.0's in Series 7-9.

        Loading editor
    • Tungster830 wrote:
      We auctally do, the 2.0's are revamps of the main tribe of their respective series, so Orbitons, Clinkers and Con-Strux WILL get 2.0's in Series 7-9.

      What if we end up getting a series without revamps. 

        Loading editor
    • They can change EVERYTHING if they want, so Hyper can right, and I can right.

        Loading editor
    • Hyperealistic Gaben wrote:

      Tungster830 wrote:
      We auctally do, the 2.0's are revamps of the main tribe of their respective series, so Orbitons, Clinkers and Con-Strux WILL get 2.0's in Series 7-9.

      What if we end up getting a series without revamps. 

      ^ @HG

        Loading editor
    • Are the Clinkers and Con-Strux the mascot tribes in their series?

        Loading editor
    • Yes

        Loading editor
    • Okay

        Loading editor
    • You dont know that.. It could be the food tribe.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote: You dont know that.. It could be the food tribe.

      ^

        Loading editor
    • No, the main tribe is the first tribe to get a set by numbers

      Flain from the Infernites is the first set of S1, Infernites main tribe

      Slumbo from the Frosticons is the first set of S2, Frosticons main tribe

      Glomp from the Glorp-Corp is the first set of S3 Glorp-Corp, main tribe

      Rokit from the Orbitons is the first set of S4, Orbitons main tribe

      Jinky from the Clinkers is the first set of S5, Clinkers confrimeds as the main tribe

      Kramm from the Constractuin tribe is the first set of S6, the Construction tribe confrimed as the main tribe


      Or from Toy Fair, the top tribe of each series is the main tribe

      Orbitons are main tribe so they are on the top

      Clinkers are on the top what mean main tribe

      Construction tribe are on the top what mean main tribe

        Loading editor
    • Or they could go with something entirely different this time around, to suprise the fans. 

        Loading editor
    • I am not think saw[if you speak about the main tribes(but if you speak about the additional so I agree)]

        Loading editor
    • Probably...

      It could be either be 2016 Cragsters, Fang Gang and Spikels or 2016 Orbitons, Clinkers and Con Strux (Fanon name) that'll be present in 2016 wave as secondary tribes from each series.

      But it could be other existing tribes that'll have 2016 wave, none of them will (Entirely new tribes in a series), or the worst case Mixels franchise will be discontinued (I hope not, and I doubt it).

      Let's just wait until San Diego Comic-Con 2015 kicks out in July so we would know the answer of this question.

        Loading editor
    • we don't know if the main tribes are the Clinkers and the Construction tribe. it might be the Lixers and the Food Tribe!

        Loading editor
    • TheFrozenFrosticonsKings wrote: we don't know if the main tribes are the Clinkers and the Construction tribe. it might be the Lixers and the Food Tribe!

      The main tribe in the series is ALWAYS the first in set number. No argument there.

        Loading editor
    • Green Ninja wrote:

      TheFrozenFrosticonsKings wrote: we don't know if the main tribes are the Clinkers and the Construction tribe. it might be the Lixers and the Food Tribe!

      The main tribe in the series is ALWAYS the first in set number. No argument there.

      Who knows. LEGO might change it up. 

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Gaben, what you think is ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • ^

      It could be true at some point, but still doubt it... (I'm talking about S5-6 main tribes)

        Loading editor
    • Might not even BE a Series 7.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, all "big bang" LEGO themes get at least three years.

      And DON'T tell me LEGO will change their ways, because that's ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • That's only a coincidence.

        Loading editor
    • Uhm, why is it so unlikely that lego will ever change anything about the sets? It would grow stale, everyone would know what to expect. 

      It is very likely that they would change it up. 

        Loading editor
    • Creepermanrules wrote:
      That's only a coincidence.

      Prove it.

        Loading editor
    • WE JUST DON'T KNOW OKAY!

        Loading editor
    • Creepermanrules wrote:
      WE JUST DON'T KNOW OKAY!

      We DO know. What we know is that there will be a series 7. 

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Uhm, why is it so unlikely that lego will ever change anything about the sets? It would grow stale, everyone would know what to expect. 

      It is very likely that they would change it up. 

      Explain the Star Wars theme then.

        Loading editor
    • Volectro, it doesn't have to go for three years.

        Loading editor
    • Creepermanrules wrote:
      Volectro, it doesn't have to go for three years.

      I'm just making a point.

        Loading editor
    • I know.

        Loading editor
    • k.

        Loading editor
    • The Star Wars theme was made based on an already existing franchise. They dont have as much creative freedom with that, since they have to base the sets of the movies and such. The Mixels franchise however is their own creation, which means they can do whatever they want with it.

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      The Star Wars theme was made based on an already existing franchise. They dont have as much creative freedom with that, since they have to base the sets of the movies and such. The Mixels franchise however is their own creation, which means they can do whatever they want with it.

      So if that's the case then shouldn't people know what to expect with the Star wars theme?

        Loading editor
    • Volectro wrote:

      So if that's the case then shouldn't people know what to expect with the Star wars theme?

      Uh yeah, pretty much, stuff and characters from the movies and tv shows. Whats your point? The Mixels franchise can take many different routes. We dont know yet what they have planned, so saying that lego would feature another tribe would just be false information.

        Loading editor
    • You know what? I'm not even gonna try anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Volectro wrote:
      You know what? I'm not even gonna try anymore.

      Sorry, did i say something wrong? I dont think i did, i only told you the reasons why i believe we cant predict what Lego is gonna do with the Mixel line. 

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Volectro wrote:
      You know what? I'm not even gonna try anymore.
      Sorry, did i say something wrong? I dont think i did, i only told you the reasons why i believe we cant predict what Lego is gonna do with the Mixel line. 

      Um, do you have anything to tell me off for? No.

        Loading editor
    • Volectro wrote:

      Um, do you have anything to tell me off for? No.

      What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that we can not say what lego will do with the mixels line, and which tribes will get additions in the future. 

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Volectro wrote:

      Um, do you have anything to tell me off for? No.

      What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that we can not say what lego will do with the mixels line, and which tribes will get additions in the future. 

      Really? Because it sounded like you also said that I was saying you said something wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Volectro wrote:

      Really? Because it sounded like you also said that I was saying you said something wrong.

      I was asking cause you seemed pissed at me, and i was wondering if i said something frustrating to you, because i dont think i did.

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Volectro wrote:

      Really? Because it sounded like you also said that I was saying you said something wrong.

      I was asking cause you seemed pissed at me, and i was wondering if i said something frustrating to you, because i dont think i did.

      No I wasn't pissed.

        Loading editor
    • The tribes getting additions are the primary tribes of their respective series. Doy.

      This theme will run for three years at the least, doy.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      The tribes getting additions are the primary tribes of their respective series. Doy.

      This theme will run for three years at the least, doy.

      Okay what's with the doy thing?

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      The tribes getting additions are the primary tribes of their respective series. Doy.

      This theme will run for three years at the least, doy.

      It may be like this in this year, but we dont know what will happen in the future. Just because it happend once, dosent mean its a pattern.

        Loading editor
    • Um, doy, sure it does.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      Um, doy, sure it does.

      No. Why do you believe that Lego would never change anything they have done once? Sure, it could happen again, but there is no quaruantee that it will. And as long as you dont have any real evidence to support your claims, then i am going to consider this discussion over.

        Loading editor
    • Doy, I never assured you I believe such rubbish. But I am positive that there are more 2.0s coming, continuing next year with the Orbitons.

        Loading editor
    • Proof? LEGO could change their ways. But probably not.

        Loading editor
    • They can also do this that way: New Cragsters (second in code in s1), Fang Gang (second in code in s2), Spikels (second in code in s3), and then new Orbitrons, new Clinkers and new Construction tribe.

        Loading editor
    • That would make sense.

        Loading editor
    • I said I am positive, not giving any confirmation. NO PROOF FOR YOU!

        Loading editor
    • And I agree with that green guy, changing ways thing is ridonkulous.

        Loading editor
    • THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR WAYS, OKAY? I totally agree with Boogly. Its ridonkulous. And another ting, Gox, Krog, and Spugg are their Tribe Leaders because they are the first in the lineup(Ex. Gox, Jinky, Kamzo, or Flain, Vulk, Zorch.) See?!

        Loading editor
    • Tungster830 wrote:
      THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR WAYS, OKAY? I totally agree with Boogly. Its ridonkulous. And another ting, Gox, Krog, and Spugg are their Tribe Leaders because they are the first in the lineup(Ex. Gox, Jinky, Kamzo, or Flain, Vulk, Zorch.) See?!

      Ahem what about this:

      1. Rokit Niksput Nurp-Naut,
      2. Meltus Flamzer Burnard ,
      3. Footi Scorpi Hoogi,
      4. Mesmo Magnifo Wizwuz,
      5. Slumbo Lunk Flurr,
      6. Chomly Gobba Jawg,

      vs.

      1. Globert Vampos Boogly
      2. Glomp Torts Glurt
      3. Kraw Tentro Balk
      4. Flain Vulk Zorch,
      5. Krader Seismo Shuff
      6. Teslo, Zaptor, Volectro

      6 vs. 6, this is not make who is first in line up as leader even if this is main tribe.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm

        Loading editor
    • Guys, how do you know for sure what lego is gonna do? There is no reason why they would only do the same thing.

        Loading editor
    • We can know wich is main tribe, but we cant know if they wwill make more additional members. But we can know if they will make more additional in 3 months Mixels Hype Train Special, in the 3rd month because of San Diego Comic Con, the 3 months Mixels Hype Train Special start in the month May, 1st month=Mixels S5, 2nd Month=LEGO Catalog wich might give us some photos about S6, and the 3rd month=San Diego Comic Con wich might give us some 3 Mixels from S7. 

        Loading editor
    • I thought that Burnard is the leader...

        Loading editor
    • MixelSark wrote: I thought that Burnard is the leader...

      He IS the leader.

        Loading editor
    • Hyperealistic Gaben wrote:

      MixelSark wrote: I thought that Burnard is the leader...

      He IS the leader.

      Again the reason is because of plot, without Flamzer not was the Max Contest.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, LEGO could change their ways, don't argue.

        Loading editor
    • Dadaw wrote:

      Hyperealistic Gaben wrote:

      MixelSark wrote: I thought that Burnard is the leader...

      He IS the leader.

      Again the reason is because of plot, without Flamzer not was the Max Contest.

      It may be because Flamzer was the one who decided to Max.

        Loading editor
    • Creepermanrules wrote:
      Guys, LEGO could change their ways, don't argue.

      Finally, someone agrees with me. I am not saying that lego couldnt do what they did again, but we can not say that they will never change anything.

      Also, i believe that, when mixels mix, no mixel is the "dominant" one, but rather their minds are being merged as well.

        Loading editor
    • There are dominant Mixels. This statement excludes the Orbitons Max, also.

        Loading editor
    • We can only know wich tribe will be the main we cant know about more additionals.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      There are dominant Mixels. This statement excludes the Orbitons Max, also.

      How do we know that? Cause they look more like one Mixel than the other? That shouldnt be a reason, since a Mix contains elements from both Mixels, and is bound to look, in most cases, more like one than the other. The voice is no indication either, since it is probably also random which voice the mix has.

        Loading editor
    • Silly, silly mortal. This has nothing to do with appearance, but the voice does help indicate the dominant Mixel. Go look at the articles and help yourself if you wish.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      Silly, silly mortal. This has nothing to do with appearance, but the voice does help indicate the dominant Mixel. Go look at the articles and help yourself if you wish.

      You guys set the standarts for how we know who the dominant mixel is, the show didnt. 

      Why are you so sure that there is a dominant mixel? All their attributes are mixed, there is no reason to assume that only one Mixel has control.

        Loading editor
    • I dont know if I have to close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Dadaw wrote:
      I dont know if I have to close this thread.

      I dont think you have to close every thread, any time some people disagree and a discussion occours. Its not possible that everyone alsways agrees on everything. Its not like we are insulting each other or anything, we are just discussion a topic, on which we disagree.

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Dadaw wrote:
      I dont know if I have to close this thread.
      I dont think you have to close every thread, any time some people disagree and a discussion occours. Its not possible that everyone alsways agrees on everything. Its not like we are insulting each other or anything, we are just discussion a topic, on which we disagree.


      If will start here big problems so I will close.

        Loading editor
    • If I see one more argument/debate here, I will close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • You're not closing anything, we're not done here.

        Loading editor
    • Hero Fan wrote:
      Boogly22238 wrote:
      Silly, silly mortal. This has nothing to do with appearance, but the voice does help indicate the dominant Mixel. Go look at the articles and help yourself if you wish.
      You guys set the standarts for how we know who the dominant mixel is, the show didnt. 

      Why are you so sure that there is a dominant mixel? All their attributes are mixed, there is no reason to assume that only one Mixel has control.

      I know what I'm talking about..

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:

      I know what I'm talking about..

      Sure dude, i would love to hear your reasoning! 

        Loading editor
    • ...

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      ...

      Well, let me hear it! If you know what you are talking about, surely you can explain it to me, so i understand your reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • I thought you were being sarcastic or something, lol.

      Anyway, sure. I think there are dominant Mixels, not because of appearance, but mainly the voices. And the "second" Mixel has not spoken when in the Mix (save for the Orbitons Max) either, so I don't think Mixes have hive-minds of two Mixels.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      I thought you were being sarcastic or something, lol.

      Anyway, sure. I think there are dominant Mixels, not because of appearance, but mainly the voices. And the "second" Mixel has not spoken when in the Mix (save for the Orbitons Max) either, so I don't think Mixes have hive-minds of two Mixels.

      Nah dude, i am not saying that two mixels control a mix, i am saying that they completly merge. Like, there arent two different personalitys and one just takes control, its that they become one person if they fuse, you know? Sometimes they sound like one of the Mixels, sometimes like the other. But just because they are a mix between the two mixels, and they have to sound like one of them, (or like both) but it does not indicate which mixel has control. See my point now?

        Loading editor
    • Oooooh.

        Loading editor
    • Boogly22238 wrote:
      Oooooh.

      And in some cases, it looks and sounds more like one mixel, but its still both of them speaking. ^^ 

        Loading editor
    • Ya 'now what they say, main tribe is always first, but main Mixel is the mascot! 

        Loading editor
    • Kernelator wrote: Ya 'now what they say, main tribe is always first, but main Mixel is the mascot! 

      Yes. Like for example, Flain is first in the S1 Line and ks the main Infenite. He was on the Logo. Same with Slumbo, Torts and Rokit. Next is Gox, and Kramm.

        Loading editor
    • But Torts is not the first in S3 but Glomp is, but what I said now not realy mean

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.