FANDOM


  • ZootyCutie
    ZootyCutie closed this thread because:
    Old thread.
    14:21, April 16, 2018

    This thread relates to discussion of all rumors, news, and releases of LEGO sets and TV episodes for October 2016's Mixels Series 9.

      Loading editor
    • They keep getting better and better with every time! I'm really digging the hodge-podge of colors that Mix TV has for a color scheme.

        Loading editor
    • Holy carp, the theme's geting more complex (garbage/sanitation and broadcasting) yet it's still appealing to me!

      However, Screeno's a bit weird for me TBH.

        Loading editor
    • Actually I like Screeno.

      Also, LEGO is getting more clever with Mixels as the years go by! I like that! ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Gobbol: Gobba :) also OH MY GOD ONEGAOOAKKAYABSHBSUBYAYBABYBUSUNUSUNSUN

      HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

        Loading editor
    • Series 9 is my personal favorite Series of 2016, and I knew that at first glance. The Ninja Tribe is AMAZING, the Garbage tribe is SO fun and the Mix TV tribe is just comedic to me!! Loving it!!

        Loading editor
    • Green Ninja
      Green Ninja removed this reply because:
      lol
      00:54, January 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Name ideas.

      Garbage Gang Ninjons Mix TV

        Loading editor
    • Green Ninja
      Green Ninja removed this reply because:
      lol
      00:54, January 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Am i the only one that thinks Screeno could be a female mixel?

        Loading editor
    • ZootyCutie wrote:
      They keep getting better and better with every time! I'm really digging the hodge-podge of colors that Mix TV has for a color scheme.

      I actually feel the opposite. Not trying to be some hipster or anything, but The designs, in my opinion, are getting worse!

      Sure the mixels are wacky, but for series 9, I feel like it's TOO wacky.  The names were not given into consideration (for example, (Gobbels = Gobba) and the disigns weren't that appealing....


      HOWEVER.... I did like the fact that they FINALLY made a snake mixel, and the lego structure of it was just what I wanted, so that's something. 

      And to me, Sweepz ACTUALLY looks like from one of the earilier seasons, which to me, is a good thing.


      I know with the city life affects how to mixels look like and all, but when l see these guys, they just dont look like the mixels I knew and loved.

        Loading editor
    • Green Ninja
      Green Ninja removed this reply because:
      lol
      00:54, January 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • No matter how long Mixels happens to be around, I am determined to colect EVERY SINGLE MIXEL IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.

      It's progressing quite far, and I must say, Series 9 is shaping to be awesome. Just like S7 and S8, S9 has its "odd one out" tribe. While there are two tribes based on modern professions per series (S7 = Police and music artists, S8 = Firefighters and doctors, S9 = Cleaners and TV broadcasters), there's an odd one out. S7 has knights, S8 has pirates, and S9... HAS NINJAS. And in my favorite color! YESSSSS!!!!! Instant fave.

        Loading editor
    • Supercoco142 wrote:
      ZootyCutie wrote:
      They keep getting better and better with every time! I'm really digging the hodge-podge of colors that Mix TV has for a color scheme.
      I actually feel the opposite. Not trying to be some hipster or anything, but The designs, in my opinion, are getting worse!

      Sure the mixels are wacky, but for series 9, I feel like it's TOO wacky.  The names were not given into consideration (for example, (Gobbels = Gobba) and the disigns weren't that appealing....


      HOWEVER.... I did like the fact that they FINALLY made a snake mixel, and the lego structure of it was just what I wanted, so that's something. 

      And to me, Sweepz ACTUALLY looks like from one of the earilier seasons, which to me, is a good thing.


      I know with the city life affects how to mixels look like and all, but when l see these guys, they just dont look like the mixels I knew and loved.

      From my experience, this seems like something that happens every time we get new Mixels. We see them and think they look ridiculous, then we eventually get used to them. I thought they were getting too weird when they showed the Lunk clone, 2-headed abomination, and 4-armed trash can thing at last year's toy fair.

        Loading editor
    • FEMALE MIXELS CONFIRMED

      Okay, not really. It's just a hunch, but I explain it my blog.

        Loading editor
    • why did kramm become a gabage machine?

        Loading editor
    • Because that's NOT Kramm. It just looks like Kramm.^

        Loading editor
    • Tribe name ideas: ninja=Ninjacks, cleaning=MCSD

        Loading editor
    • just saying

        Loading editor
    • We already have the names, the Trashoz, Nindjas and the Newzers.

        Loading editor
    • nope youre wrong

        Loading editor
    • Actually, YOU are wrong, Luke.

        Loading editor
    • grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

        Loading editor
    • Agentluke0322 wrote: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

      Are you fine? that's not normal.

        Loading editor
    • No, we're right, Luke, we've got confirmation that those are the correct names.

        Loading editor
    • oh

        Loading editor
    • I made a lego glorp corp kite mixel his name is slimbo

        Loading editor
    • Isaac fazbear wrote:
      I made a lego glorp corp kite mixel his name is slimbo

      What does this have to do with anything?

        Loading editor
    • Meester Feesh wrote:
      Isaac fazbear wrote:
      I made a lego glorp corp kite mixel his name is slimbo
      What does this have to do with anything?


      I was just telling you

        Loading editor
    • CMRdaawesomeguy wrote:
      No, we're right, Luke, we've got confirmation that those are the correct names.

      they were just my ideas I didnt know we already knew the real ones

        Loading editor
    • My Leader Ideas:

      Newzers-  Camsta

      Trashoz-   Sweepz

      Nindjas-    Mysto

        Loading editor
    • Gkoliver wrote:
      My Leader Ideas:

      Newzers-  Camsta

      Trashoz-   Sweepz

      Nindjas-    Mysto

      cool

        Loading editor
    • I predict mysto' will be voiced by Paul Dobson (aka sensei wu form ninjago' voice actor)

        Loading editor
    • i think the special should be called "It Takes a Ninja"

        Loading editor
    • that actually sounds like a good special name.

        Loading editor
    • thx

        Loading editor
    • Welcome.

        Loading editor
    • The primary tribe's nixel is always the opposite of thier tribe theme.

      MCFD- Nixel on fire 

      MCPD- Criminal Nixel

      Trashoz- Dirty Nixel

        Loading editor
    • Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a male

      I have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

        Loading editor
    • Graham02 wrote:
      Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a male

      I have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

      lol

        Loading editor
    • Gobba684 wrote:

      Graham02 wrote:
      Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a male

      I have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

      lol

      I totally won't sound like master splinter. I sound like sensi wu. No srsly I think so.

        Loading editor



    • Myke has wheels in animation but not in LEGO

        Loading editor
    • Actually mykes Lego form has wheels.

        Loading editor
    • Mystoisbeast wrote:

      Gobba684 wrote:

      Graham02 wrote:
      Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a maleI have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

      lol

      I totally won't sound like master splinter. I sound like sensi wu. No srsly I think so.

      SWIPER AND PATRICK

        Loading editor
    • When Series 9 comes out, I will by every one, and you know who I will build first? CAMSTA.

        Loading editor
    • no no SCREENO

        Loading editor
    • SUandMixels wrote:
      no no SCREENO

      no no CAMSTA

        Loading editor
    • Gkoliver wrote:
      SUandMixels wrote:
      no no SCREENO
      no no CAMSTA

      no no MYKE

        Loading editor
    • TrueArenaOneOneOne wrote:
      Gkoliver wrote:
      SUandMixels wrote:
      no no SCREENO
      no no CAMSTA
      no no MYKE

      no no Newzers Max


      What

        Loading editor
    • SUandMixels wrote:

      Mystoisbeast wrote:

      Gobba684 wrote:

      Graham02 wrote:
      Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a maleI have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

      lol

      I totally won't sound like master splinter. I sound like sensi wu. No srsly I think so.

      SWIPER AND PATRICK

      Camsta: Tom Kenny, his voices are always super unpredictible but I think he will use his Zaptor voice

        Loading editor
    • Mystoisbeast wrote:

      SUandMixels wrote:

      Mystoisbeast wrote:

      Gobba684 wrote:

      Graham02 wrote:
      Ok it may be me but Screeno may be a female mixel despite looking like a maleI have ideas of what the new S9 mixels might sound like

      Sweepz: That brown beaver from "Angry Beavers"

      Gobbol: That turkey in that one movie i forgot

      Compax might have a deep and manly voice

      Camsta: i dont know

      Myke: Patrick Star

      Screeno: Maybe that lady news reporter from Gravity Falls or the voice of Kent Brockman

      Cobrax: Swiper (dont ask)

      Mysto: Master SPlinter

      Spinza: Maybe the red ninja from Ninjago

      These are my ideas of how the S9 may sound like, but this is my opinion

      lol

      I totally won't sound like master splinter. I sound like sensi wu. No srsly I think so.

      SWIPER AND PATRICK

      Camsta: Tom Kenny, his voices are always super unpredictible but I think he will use his Zaptor voice

      I mean teslo

        Loading editor
    • Homer 280
      Homer 280 removed this reply because:
      I mad esome bad guesses.
      22:09, April 2, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Who wants a series 10?

      I do

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.