|Debut||Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
Hamlogna sandwich employee
|Special Features|| Four tentacles|
|Quote||"We'll get there in ti-iiiiime!"|
|Voice Actor||Phil LaMarr|
|Game Abilities|| Tentacle Swing (default)|
Snapback (level 5)
Spinwheel (level 10)
|No. of Pieces||69|
|In-Booklet Code|| EL2AST1C|
Tentro is a very strong and smart Mixel. Despite these powerful strengths, he has some very horrible and serious confidence issues. He is a Mixel of few words and emotions, and has a tendency to stick to the sidelines. However, he knows how to have fun, and when he gets into something, he can grow enthusiastic and happy.
Tentro has a black rectangular body with a grey base and orange rectangles, an eye, and a short, black mustache-like tentacle on each side. On the top of his head is a tapering orange cone-like shape. He has four orange tentacles at his base with a grey stripe on the base and middle of them and four lighter orange suckers on each. His jaw is orange, squarish, and has three teeth that point upwards. His eyelid color switches between dark grey and orange variously.
His leg-tentacles can stretch to long lengths and act like whips to attack very quickly.
Little is known about Tentro's early life. However, he managed to secure a job at the Hamlogna Conveyer Belt in the past.
During his shift at the Hamlogna Conveyor Belt with Lunk, Zaptor cranked up the speed of their machine, forcing the two of them to Mix in order to keep up with the orders. ("Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness")
Tentro's in-booklet code is EL2AST1C, which is Elastic when decoded.
- He is often mistakenly referred to by the preliminary name of Flexi. Various descriptions for Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness call him this, as well as the LEGO Club Magazine May/June 2014 issue.
- His design is based on a squid. For that reason, his name is a play-on the word "tentacle", which are body parts squids have.
- His tentacles are unusually short. Because of this, he uses his legs to flex and stretch instead. However, his tentacles are still usable as arms, as well. The first, and so far only, time he used them was in Murp Romp.
- He is the tallest of the Flexers, and the tallest Series 2 Mixel.
- He is the only Series 2 Mixel with "T" in his name.
- Elevator is the first, and so far only, episode where Tentro actually speaks. Whenever he speaks, he extends "I"-based sounds, which makes them sound like they're springing, fitting his elastic abilities.
- He is the only Flexer without an opening mouth or a tongue in their LEGO form.
- His head is similar to Magnifo's hat in his LEGO form.
- He and Teslo sport outdated aerobic gear when the two exercise together.
- He is able to do an impression of a robot. His pupils seem to turn square when doing this.
- He's the only Flexers Mixel to contain translucent pieces in his LEGO set.
- He can't mix with Chomly and Flurr in LEGO form, but can mix with Teslo, Lunk and Gobba in animated form.
- Main article: Tentro/Gallery
- Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness
- Mixed Up Special
- Epic Comedy Adventure (cameo)
- Murp Romp (minor)
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels: 2016 Wall Calendar
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Sources and References
- ↑ "Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness"
- ↑ "Elevator" Tentro helps Lunk get to Balk's birthday party.
- ↑ "Mixed Up Special": "Murp Romp" He is seen with Teslo, drinking water; both wearing sweatbands.
- ↑ "Calling All Mixels": One of the missions is to collect tea cups for a Flexers tea party.
- ↑ "Mixed Up Special:" "Murp Romp"
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts