- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Behind the Scenes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Appearances
- 9 Sources and References
- 10 External links
Tentro is a very strong and smart Mixel. Despite these powerful strengths, he has some very horrible and serious confidence issues. He is a Mixel of few words and emotions, and has a tendency to stick to the sidelines. However, he knows how to have fun, and when he gets into something, he can grow enthusiastically and happy.
Tentro has a black rectangular body with a grey base and orange rectangles, an eye, and a short, black mustache-like tentacle on each side. On the top of his head is a tapering orange cone-like shape. He has four orange tentacles at his base with a grey stripe on the base, while in the middle of them consists of four lighter orange suckers on each. His jaw is orange, squarish, and has three teeth that point upwards. His eyelid color switches between dark grey and orange variously.
His tentacles can stretch to long lengths and act like whips to attack very quickly, this can be weakened by his lack of confidence.
Calling All Mixels
- Tentacle Swing: Damage and knock back enemies with a powerful swing of your tentacles.
- Snapback: Stretch your tentacles and smash into the ground, knocking down any nearby enemies.
- Spinwheel: Spin rapidly while knocking back and damaging enemies.
Little is known about Tentro's early life. However, he managed to secure a job at the Hamlogna Conveyer Belt in the past.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
During his shift at the Hamlogna Conveyor Belt with Lunk, Zaptor cranked up the speed of their machine, forcing the two of them to Mix in order to keep up with the orders. ("Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness")
Tentro, at some point, received a Mixamajig Key and was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Flexers in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
LEGO Shop product description
Capture Nixel attackers with the tentacles of TENTRO!
The incredibly elasticated TENTRO is one of the most powerful of the Flexers tribe from the Rubberlands. Despite being strong and super-intelligent, TENTRO lacks confidence. No one knows why, though, because this flexible Mixel has tentacles that pack a huge punch and the ability to climb any surface and capture any Nixel that attacks.
- Features four tentacles and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Flexers tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41513 GOBBA from the LEGO® Mixels™ Fang Gang tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall
Climb walls and grab Nixels with the tentacles of TENTRO, one of three flexible and bright orange Flexers in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 2.
Tentro's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is EL2AST1C, which is Elastic when decoded. Once entered, it will unlock 25 Cubits and Spinwheel.
- His tentacles are unusually short. Because of this, he uses his legs to flex and stretch instead. However, his tentacles are still usable as arms, as well. The only times he uses them are in Murp Romp and A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- His head is similar to Magnifo's hat in his LEGO model.
- He and Teslo sport outdated aerobic gear when the two exercise together.
- He is able to do an impression of a robot. His pupils seem to turn square-shaped when doing this.
- Despite his description mentioning his lack of confidence, he does not show this trait in the show, being confident during Elevator.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Tentro's name comes from "tentacle".
His design is based on a squid.
Elevator is the first and so far only episode where Tentro actually speaks. Whenever he speaks, he extends "I"-based sounds, which makes them sound like they are springing; fitting his elastic abilities.
Tentro was originally named Flexi. He is often mistakenly referred to by this name, as in various descriptions for Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness, as well as the LEGO Club Magazine May/June 2014 issue.
Tentro debuted in the TV series on June 5, 2014 in Hamlogna Conveyor Belt Madness, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 2.
Tentro also appears in the mobile app game Calling All Mixels, released on March 4, 2014 for iOS and April 2, 2014 for Android.
- Main article: Tentro/Gallery
Sources and References
- "Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness"
- "Elevator" Tentro helps Lunk get to Balk's birthday party.
- "Mixed Up Special": "Murp Romp" He is seen with Teslo, drinking water; both wearing sweatbands.
- "Calling All Mixels": One of the missions is to collect tea cups for a Flexers tea party.
- "Mixed Up Special:" "Murp Romp"
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Gobba instructions on LEGO.com
- Flexers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts