The Ceramic Teddy Butterfly was one of Shuff's ceramic figurines.
The Teddy Butterfly has a pink, shiny body, with the bright green wings of a butterfly. Its wings have bright yellow spots on them, and its cheeks, stomach and inside of its ears are dull white.
The Teddy Butterfly first appears next to Tigerscorp, imagined sitting there by Shuff. It is later seen finally delivered by Zorch and then Shuff throws it to the ground like a football and it breaks into pieces. Shuff then realizes what he just did, and starts crying.
- It was the last figurine out of all four shown in Mailman.
- It was also the main toy in the episode.
- It was also the last one in stock.
- It and the Rambit are the only ceramic figurines that do not look like ferocious, mean-looking monsters.
- It is the only figurine with a hybrid consisting of a toy.