|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features||Black nose|
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Set Information
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Behind the Scenes
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Appearances
- 8 Sources and References
- 9 External links
With brushes on each hand and a broom for a tail, this Trashoz tribe member should be able to clean the streets of Mixopolis in double-quick time. But Sweepz is easily distracted and likes to show off to passers-by. This can cause delays, so you might have to tell this fun-loving Mixel to get a move on!
Sweepz is mostly green in color. He has a rodent-like appearance with two sharp teeth on his top jaw, and two small buck teeth on his bottom. His arms are long and his hands are made up of green scrub brushes. He has a round black nose and two small black ears. He has short green feet with darker green toes. His tail is a brown broom. In the show, he has lighter green scrub brushes.
Little is known about Sweepz' past.
Sweepz and his brothers found a new home. ("Garbage Mixels Find New Home")
Sweepz and his brothers prepared for Halloween. ("Get Those Rotten Fish Ready - It's Halloween!")
Out of nowhere, a banana peel fell on top of Sweepz and his brothers. ("Banana Peel Drops On Garbage Mixels")
Sweepz watched as Gobbol chased after a Nixel at high speed. ("Garbage Mixel Eats A Rotten Fish")
|No. of Pieces||61|
LEGO Shop product description
Keep the streets of Mixopolis spotlessly clean with Sweepz!
Clean up in Mixopolis with Sweepz of the Trashoz tribe, featuring rotating brushes on each hand, a broom tail and posable joints. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Trashoz featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Sweepz with 41576 Spinza from the Nindjas tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Tidy the streets of Mixopolis with Sweepz, a fun-loving LEGO® MIXELS™ Trashoz tribe member.
- Sweepz features large rotating brushes on each hand, a broom tail and posable joints.
- Collect all 3 Trashoz in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41576 Spinza from the Nindjas tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch allyourfavorite [sic] MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
- His toes are dark green in his animated model, whereas they are black in LEGO.
- He is the only member of his tribe not to possess wheels for feet.
- The green brushes for his hands are exclusive to his set; for they only came in blue, medium blue, and transparent light blue before.
- He is the only one of his tribe to resemble an animal.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Sweepz' name is a misspelling of the plural form of "sweep".
Sweepz resembles a beaver.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Sweepz' voice is unknown.
- Main article: Sweepz/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Spinza instructions on LEGO.com
- Trashoz Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail