|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Dr. Surgeo (credits)|
|Special Features|| Syringe arm|
|Quote||"Have you been flossing every day, Sharx?"|
|Voice Actor||Jess Harnell|
With a medical cabinet for a body and a syringe arm, Surgeo is always equipped and ready to perform an operation. This hyper Mixel never sleeps and lives for the sound of the emergency bell. Surgeo may not be the calmest of the Medix, but they couldn’t ask for a more energetic and enthusiastic leader than he is.
Surgeo is mostly white in color. His head is mainly a tall, mint colored rectangular shape. It has two horns on his head, a grey head mirror on the middle, two eyes on each side with a mint rim surrounding them, and 3 white spikes of some sort on the top. He has five sharp teeth; three on the top, two on the bottom. His body is azure with a large white stripe running down the middle. His jaw is mainly white with an azure pattern on the top with a cabinet-like pattern on his body. His left arm is grey with a white accent at the top holding a black hammer, while his right arm is entirely grey and resembles a syringe. He has short, bowed legs with grey feet, with a white pattern on the bottom and a single mint toe on each foot.
Little is known about Surgeo's past. However, at some point in time, he became leader of the Medix and started performing operations at Mixopolis General Hospital.
He directed Tuth and Skrubz into creating a new Mix. ("Strange Medix Mixels experiment creates new Mixels Max")
He and his brothers were once able to successfully do a medical procedure on an apple. ("Doctors Give Apple Total Makeover")
Surgeo's horns and syringe scared off an injured Nixel. ("Nixel With Broken Leg Flees Hospital")
- "Worry not, dear patient. This can only be an improvement. Head. Cubit. Clear! Nurse, the mirror." - Surgeo, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||63|
LEGO Shop product description
Meet Mixopolis General Hospital’s top surgeon Surgeo!
With a medical cabinet for a body and a syringe arm, Surgeo is always equipped and ready to perform an operation. This hyper Mixel never sleeps and lives for the sound of the emergency bell. Surgeo may not be the calmest of the Medix, but they couldn’t ask for a more energetic and enthusiastic leader.
- Get set to operate with top surgeon Surgeo of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Medix tribe.
- Surgeo features a head that turns upside down for different expressions, opening medical cabinet body design, syringe arm and posable joints, plus a reflex hammer element.
- Collect all 3 Medix in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 8 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41566 Sharx from the Pyrratz tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watchall [sic] your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
- He is the leader of the Medix.
- His syringe arm has a clear part near the top in LEGO, but in animated form, it is gray.
- His LEGO set instructions show that he can flip his top jaw upside down, to make another face. This transforms his horns into a moustache. This ability is not seen in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, though.
- His feet are similar to Krog's, but with different colored toes.
- At the 2016 New York Toy Fair, his horns and mirror on his head were missing.
- Save for the opening sequence, he is missing his syringe arm in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away; instead sporting a regular arm. This is similar to Camillot's lack of an axe arm in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- He is named in the credits of Nixel, Nixel, Go Away as "Dr. Surgeo."
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Surgeo appears to resemble a surgeon. His name also suggests this. His name also appears to mix "surgeon", what he is based on, with the name "Sergio".
- Main article: Surgeo/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Sharx instructions on LEGO.com
- Medix Max instructions on LEGO.com
Mixopolis General Hospital
StopmotionsAttempted Bank Robbery / Strange Medix Mixels experiment creates new Mixels Max