|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Nicknames (aka)||Good boy (Krog)|
|Special Features|| Short tongue|
|Quote||"Don't think that's exactly what he meant..."|
|Voice Actor||Daran Norris|
Spugg is a super-curious Mixel with a rotating head so he can keep an eye on everything going on around him. He can be aggressive towards strangers, but is normally playful and loads of fun once he gets to know you.
Spugg is mostly yellow in color. He has a roundish head with pointed jaws. He has three sharp teeth on his bottom and top jaws, and an eye on each side. He has a mane made out of six alternating yellow and orange points. He has a thin red tongue that points out most of the time. His body is a semicircle with two spines pointing backwards. He has four grey legs with yellow angular feet. His front two feet have two prominent orange toes. At his rear is a grey tail with a large yellow tip. He has a thick black whisker on either side of his face.
He can rotate his head completely around.
Little is known about Spugg's past.
Spugg and his Lixer brothers baked a cake and Maxed to share it, as well as clean up the mess in their kitchen they had made. ("Lixers Max in the Kitchen!")
He found the mixamajig key that the Klinkers Murp had lost in the swamp, and wanted Krog to throw it so he could fetch the key, resulting in him quickly making friends with Krog. Shortly after, he joined the other Mixels in their quest to find the Mixamajig. After they found the mixamajig, he and all the other Mixels were captured in a big bag, which was a trap by King Nixel. In order to stop him, every Mixel of their tribes had to max, but after King Nixel amalgamated with the Nixels, they had to create a big max together. The max defeated King Nixel, and after that Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
|No. of Pieces||51|
LEGO Shop product description
Stay alert with super-curious Spugg!
Spugg is super curious and always alert. This Lixers tribe member looks a bit like a cute chow puppy and has a rotating head to keep an eye on everything going on around him. Spugg can be aggressive towards strangers, but is normally a playful little Mixels™ character so you are guaranteed loads of fun!
- Features a rotating head, pointy tongue, 4 legs, translucent elements and posable joints
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Collect all 3 Lixers to build the tongue-tacular MAX!
- Combine with 41538 LEGO® Mixels™ Kamzo from the Klinkers tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Meet Spugg, with a rotating head, pointy tongue and 4 legs, 1 of 3 mysterious Lixers tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 5 sets.
Spugg's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is P2PSYDA1SY, which is PupsyDaisy when decoded.
- His concept art originally had an all-yellow mane, instead of yellow and orange. This version of him was used in Mixels Rush.
- Further concept art gave the orange pieces of his mane as fluorescent yellow.
- His in-booklet code is a pun on "pup" and "upsy-daisy".
- Unlike the other Lixers, he doesn't appear to be a hybrid of anything.
- He has the smallest tongue of his tribe.
- In his LEGO model, one of his lower petals in his mane is facing the left. However, it is facing down in cartoon form.
- He and Scorpi are the only returning Mixels to appear in Every Knight Has Its Day, although they only appear in a short transition.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Spugg's name is a pun word for "spit" and the animal word "pug" which is a breed of dog.
Spugg resembles a Chow dog. As such, he is the only dog-like Mixel to be based on a specific breed.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Spugg's voice is provided by Daran Norris.
Spugg debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 5.
- Main article: Spugg/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Kamzo instructions on LEGO.com
- Lixers Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!