|Visitors|| All Series 1 and 2 Mixels except Flain |
The Sproingy Lands, also known as the Rubber Lands and the Flexer Kingdom, is a location on Planet Mixel where the Flexers reside. It contains a variety of weird but radical houses that come in all shapes, colors and sizes, such as roofs with the legs of a bird or doughnut shaped.
The Sproingy Lands appear to be located up in the skies. The land is mostly made up of colorful and goofy structures that are held up by strings, such as bird houses, donut houses, or even teacups.
In Calling All Mixels, the Sproingy Lands are portrayed as a giant ship's deck. Large amounts of treasure and coins can be found randomly placed around the area, with small starfish decorating them. Also found in the area are large teapots, cannons with corks, nets, pools, teacups, and jam cookies.
Calling All Mixels
- The houses seem to be hung up from the clouds. It also could be that the massive floating ships seen in Calling All Mixels are what is holds up the houses.
- The only way for non-Flexers to go up there is by Mixing with a flying Mixel or flying.
- The house with bird feet could be a reference to Baba Yaga, who famously has a house with bird feet.
- It is the first region to be in the sky.
- It appears that the land below it also belongs to the Flexers, as the Party Building is located down there, and some artwork representing Series 2 required Flexers to be on the ground.
- Main article: Sproingy Lands/Gallery
Sources and References
Large Rock / Mixel Mountain / Mixel Park / Mixamajig Threshold / Mix Orleans / Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Mine (Mt. Brushmore / Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Mountain City (Techno Valley / Teslo's House / Electroid Classroom) / Frozen Volcanoes / Farmlands / Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Swamplands / Spiky Desert / Magic Tent / Klinkerton (Klinkerton Boardroom) / Lixer Land / Weldo Land / Muncholand / Mixopolis (MCPD Station / MCPD Police Academy / Castle / Musicland / MCFD Station / Mixopolis Wharf / Sea Dawg / Mixopolis General Hospital / Mixopolis Middle School / Mixopolis Zoo / Mixopolis Stadium / I-Cubit Building / Mixes / Lava Lounge / Tuxedo Club / Mixopolis Bank / Mix TV Studios / Kid's Club)
Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Glowkie Caves