|Ability(ies)||Makes spikes pop out of him when crouching like a porcupine's quills|
The Spikels Max has Footi's feet with darker tan highlights on the top and bottom with a black highlight underneath. He also has one triangular part on each foot. The legs are tan with grey joints on each-other, and four spikes on each. He has a tiny version of Scorpi's tail, Footi's mouth with Scorpi, Hoogi, and Footi's teeth and two triangular tips on the back. He also has a nose, Scorpi's eyes, and Hoogi's triangular tip on the top. The hands have tan arms with two spikes on each, black attachment with a darker spike on each hand, and four spiky fingers.
- Can make his shorter spikes pop up into taller and pointier spikes by crouching down.
The Spikels Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41521 Footi, 41522 Scorpi, and 41523 Hoogi. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He is the only Mixel-related character to have four fingers and toes.
- He somewhat resembles a primate.
- He and Klinkers Max are the only Maxes that use large eye pieces in the LEGO model.
- In the set, he is the first Max to use three types of teeth.
- He is the only Series 3 Max that does not have a LEGO stop motion video.
- This Max isn't present in Mixels Rush
- This Max is the first to substitute its body with its head, the second being Glowkies Max
- He is recognized as being the cutest out of all of the Maxes.
- Main article: Spikels Max/Gallery