|Occupation||Spikey and playful Mixels|
|Scorpi||The cute but always scared leader who likes slumber parties, and chatting.|
|Footi||The tall one with huge sharp toenails who loves to dance.|
|Hoogi||The slow but curious one who likes hugs.|
Mixopolis Middle School students
|Blip||A background Spikel who is one of Booger's closest friends.|
|Thornee||A background Spikel.|
|Brohawk||A background Spikel.|
|Punkchure||A background Spikel.|
Mixopolis Zoo staff
|Gate Keeper||A nameless gate keeper.|
|Ranger Jinx||A ranger who helps guide a Mixing 101 class through the zoo.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen, excluding Background Mixels.
- Their tribe name is a combination of the words "spike" and "Mixels".
- They are based around spikes, blades and sharp objects or metal.
- All three main Spikels have large blade-like appendages: Scorpi has two on his tail, Hoogi's fingers/claws resemble them, and Footi has two on his head and his toe nails (which appear similar to talons) resemble them as well. Footi's spikes on his head are often called a mohawk, as they resemble one.
- It was expected that the bags for their LEGO sets were to be tan, when they are actually silver. Their prototype bags were tan, however.
- The Spikels are occasionally seen posing their arms to make them shaped like a heart, although, Scorpi does not because he does not use actual hands. Instead, his pupils turn into heart shapes.
- Each main Spikel has a hobby that can unintentionally harm any Mixel, thanks to their spikes; Scorpi likes snuggling, Hoogi likes hugging, and Footi likes dancing.
- They seem to dislike Nixels the least out of all the tribes, as in Calling All Mixels, some of their upgraded attacks end with them inadvertently harming Nixels by running up to hug them, or from the hugs themselves.
- Many of the background Mixels of this tribe ironically lack spikes, especially the staff in the Mixopolis Zoo.
- All three main Spikels' names have a letter "i" at the end of them.
- The Spikels are the only Series 3 Tribe not to have a Cycloptic Leader.
- Main article: Spiky Desert
- Main article: Spikels Max
- Main article: Spikels/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.