|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)||Wrecking Ball|
|Color|| Two different shades of grey|
|Special Features|| Crystal-like crown|
|Quote||"Guys, I have rock-solid plan!"|
|Voice Actor||Jess Harnell|
|Game Abilities|| Rock And Roll (default)|
Ground Pound (level 5)
Shuffnado (level 10)
Despite an adorable exterior, Shuff is still a Cragster at heart, and is a threat to Nixels everywhere. A little bit childish, Shuff holds a grudge fairly easily. However, he is a true and trusted friend to his fellow Mixels. Like the other Cragsters, he is not very bright, but he has brute strength and a cunning streak to make up for it.
Shuff is mostly grey in color. His body and head are one connected roundish shape. He has an eye on each side of his face and three fangs that point upwards from his mouth. He has a gold gemstone that sticks out of his head like a crown. His body has a noticeably rocky texture to it. His arms are black and widen at the ends. His hands are also black and pincer-like. His legs are short and black, and connect to boot-like feet. Both feet are grey and gold, but the colors are placed on random areas on them.
His body acts like a wrecking ball. When spinning around, he is able to burrow into the ground.
Calling All Mixels
- Rock and Roll: Roll toward a target, creating a shockwave on impact.
- Ground Pound: Smash the ground repeatedly, damaging enemies all around you.
- Shuffnado: Create a vortex that pulls enemies toward you, then explodes with damage.
Little is known about Shuff's early life. However, he started collecting Ceramic Figurines at one point in the past.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
While enjoying Cookironis with the other Mixels, he realized Krader has the last one. Once Zorch got control of the Cookironi, Shuff burrows out of the ground, knocking him skywards and the Cookironi into his possession, but was quickly punched out of the way by Vulk. Once Zaptor got the cookironi, the Cragsters Maxed and gave chase, only to end up having to face the Electroids Max and Infernites Max for it. During the fight, the cookironi ended up destroyed, but a Nixel with a box to himself is found, and all the Mixels gave chase. ("Cookironi")
During a Digging contest with his brothers, he and Seismo managed to lose track of Krader, who stumbled into the Mountain City. When it looked like the Electroids were planning to sacrifice Krader, they quickly went to his defense. When they learned that this is actually a preparation for the Electroid Annual Dance Party, the Cragsters all joined in, with both tribes eventually Maxing to compete in a dancing competition. ("Electrorock")
After ordering the final ceramic figure, Teddy Butterfly, Shuff had to face Zorch, who continues to purposely "miss" his house. After enlisting the help of both of his brothers, and failing both times, he comes up with idea for them to Max, which ends up finally stopping Zorch in his tracks, forcing him to give Shuff his package. Out of complete and oblivious happiness, he ends up spiking his figurine, shattering it. When he realizes what he did, he breaks down crying. ("Mailman")
During a game of Rockball, Shuff ended up briefly crushed by the rock, but managed to shake it off for the next round. Teaming up with Seismo, he ended up facing Krader and Flain. After Flain accidentally set the rock on fire and left him and Seismo in an explosion, he Mixed with Zorch to play the newly created game Mixelball ("Rockball")
He and his Cragster brothers came across three rocks and broke one each. They decided to Max to break a larger and harder boulder. ("Cragsters MAX!")
While on the run from a Nixel swarm with Volectro, Shuff learned the hard way that Zaptor replaced his Cubit with a hamlogna sandwich. As the two of them plummeted off of a cliff, Flurr and Gobba came to their rescue by making an ice slide and a snowboard, where he then realized that Volectro's cubit, which was the wrong colors for him, were the right ones for the two of them. ("Wrong Colors")
He was an attendant at the annual Mix Festival. When it was revealed to the crowd that Zaptor had eaten all the hamlogna sandwiches, he commented, slightly happily, on how harsh the other Electroids were towards him. He was later Nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, but was eventually returned to normal. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Shuff was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Cragsters in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "I buy now!" - Shuff, Mailman
- "Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up..." - Shuff, Mailman
- "Guys, I have rock-solid plan!" - Shuff, Mailman
- "Ballooñata!" - Shuff, Murp
- "Yeah, yeah! Me gots Cubit! Hamlogna Sandwich? OOOH, ZAPTOR!" - Shuff, Wrong Colors
- "Ooh! Harsh." -Shuff, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "How many Mixels does it take to cross the road?" - Shuff, Mixel Moon Madness
|No. of Pieces||51|
LEGO Shop product description
Create havoc with the demolition-ball body of SHUFF!
SHUFF is a member of the Cragsters, a tribe of tough, hardworking miners who live in the many tunnels and caverns they have dug deep under the surface of the world. Helpful and friendly, but very clumsy, SHUFF has a body like a living wrecking ball and usually ends up accidentally smashing everything.
- Features demolition-ball body and poseable joints
- Collect all three Mixels in the Cragsters tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41507 ZAPTOR from the LEGO® Mixels™ Electroids tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall
Have smashing time with the wrecking-ball body SHUFF, one of three super-tough Cragsters in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 1!
Shuff's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is W2ECK1NGB61, which is WreckingBall when decoded.
- He collects ceramic figurines. The ones he owns are Piranharex, Tigerscorp, Porciocobra, and (briefly) Teddy Butterfly.
- He digs by spinning his body like a drill.
- He has the deepest voice of the Cragsters.
- He seems to have the best grammar out of the Cragsters, as seen in Mailman.
- He appears to be the weakest Cragster.
- His teeth are seen pointing upwards in his artwork, but his teeth in the LEGO set points forwards.
- If one pauses quickly, they'll see that Shuff is the first Mixel to pop out of the side of the frame in the intro.
- Some appearances, such as his "Upset" video, portray his backside as a flat surface.
- For some reason, Shuff has tan pieces hidden inside him in LEGO, though the other Cragsters don't use tan.
- He is the only one of the main Cragsters to have not been referred to as a "Cragster Compadre" by Flain.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Shuff's name is a play on the word "shuffle".
His design is based on a boulder.
Shuff was originally meant to have the name Seismo, with the current Seismo being called Shuff in his place.
The crystal on his head in the cartoon resembles a golden "Chi" crystal from LEGO's Legends of Chima theme, and it was used in Shuff's prototype model as well. Ironically, the prototype crystal brings more show-accuracy. It is unknown why this piece was not used in the final set. His crystal was originally looser for his animated design, almost like a strand of hair.
Shuff debuted in the TV series on February 12, 2014 in Coconapple, while his LEGO set officially became available on March 1 with the rest of Series 1.
Shuff also appears in the mobile app game Calling All Mixels, released on March 4, 2014 for iOS and April 2, 2014 for Android.
- Main article: Shuff/Gallery
Sources and References
- ↑ File:I found the Tunnel digging race.jpg
- ↑ "Cookironi (episode)"
- ↑ "Mailman"
- ↑ "Mixel Moon Madness"
- ↑ http://brickset.com/sets/list-14077/theme-Mixels/ (Archive)
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6327 (Archive)
- ↑ http://brickset.com/article/9818/london-toy-fair-report (Archive)
- ↑ http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6431 (Archive)
- Products page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Characters page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Murp with Zaptor instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Cragsters Max instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
Mine (Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Rockball / Digging / Crystals / Mt. Brushmore / Cart Crashers / Snail Mail / Typewriter / Minecart / Rambit