|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Cragster Compadre (Flain)|
Feet of Fear 
|Color|| Two different shades of grey|
|Special Features|| Bull horns|
|Likes|| Having fun|
|Quote||"Me no like you."|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
|Game Abilities|| Earthshake (default)|
Stunning Stomp (level 5)
Seismic Shift (level 10)
Seismo is a gentle giant. One of the sweetest-natured Mixels, Seismo's personality is the opposite of his tough appearance. While he can still wallop Nixels with ease and is quick to say when he dislikes someone, deep down, he is a shy and timid Mixel. Like the other Cragsters, he lacks intelligence, but he makes up for it through brute strength and a surprising cunning streak.
Seismo is mostly grey in color. He has a round disc-like body that also acts as his face. He has a large single eye in the center of his face, with a dark grey unibrow covering the top of it. Two dark grey horns that are attached to grey connectors rests on top of that. He has two gold rectangular marks on his cheeks. Covering his mouth, he has a big, toothless jaw that moves when he speaks. He has short grey arms with dark grey pincer hands. His legs are very long. His right leg is gold on top and grey on the bottom, while his left leg is grey on the top and light grey on the bottom. His feet are very large. They are both grey, though the bottoms of them are various squares of grey, light grey, and gold.
His powerful feet can stomp down rapidly to burrow into the ground and cause earthquakes. They can also cause an avalanche to bury Nixels.
Calling All Mixels
- Earthquake: Stomp the ground, damaging and stunning nearby enemies.
- Stunning Stomp: Stun an enemy, then stomp on top of them for immense damage.
- Seismic Shift: Create up to 5 moving earthquakes that damage and knock enemies up in the air.
Little is known about Seismo's early life. However, he managed to gain a taste for Coconapples, making them his favorite food at some point in the past.
After struggling to get a Coconapple from a tree, Zorch ends up offering to help. Despite being nervous, he accepts the offer, and the two of them Mix. However, he burns his face, bowls over his brothers, and crashes into Flain's lava hot tub in the process. He stated his dislike of Zorch, and was then knocked out by the falling coconapple. ("Coconapple")
While enjoying Cookironis with the other Mixels, he realized that Krader had the last one. It ended up trading hands multiple times, finally ending up with Zaptor. He and his brothers ended up forming the Cragsters Max and gave chase to him, but then had to fight against the Electroids Max and the Infernites Max. In the end, the cookironi was broken, but then they find a Nixel with a box to himself, and all gave chase. ("Cookironi")
During a digging contest with his brothers, Krader managed to get lost in the Mountain City, so he and Shuff went to rescue him. After mistaking the Electroids' ritual for their Electroid Annual Dance Party as a sacrifice, they ended up joining them, and Maxed to compete in a dance contest. ("Electrorock")
Flain invited him to the Magma Wastelands to ride on the lava slide, only for the two to be ambushed by a Nixel swarm. They lost their Cubit in the process, but managed to retrieve it and Mixed, defeating the Nixels and upgrading the lava slide. ("Nixels")
A party that he was attending managed to be literally crashed by Flain and Krader. ("Murp")
Shuff ended up calling him to help stop Zorch in his postman duties so he could retrieve his Teddy Butterfly. Seismo's idea was to create a boulder wall to stop him, but the efforts ended up proving futile. Eventually, all three Cragsters Maxed and turn into a boulder to roll over Zorch, stopping him for good. ("Mailman")
During a game of Rockball with his brothers, Flain ended up joining in. Working with Shuff, they launched the rock at him, which ended up catching on fire, catching the two of them in an explosion. This created the game Mixelball. He ended up Mixing with Vulk to compete. ("Rockball")
He and his Cragster brothers came across three rocks and broke one each. They decided to Max to break a larger and harder boulder. ("Cragsters MAX!")
Seismo, Flain, Volectro, Slumbo, Chomly and Kraw argued about who should use a cubit first, while a Nixel snuck up on them. After Slumbo decided to flip a coin with a boulder, he was pummeled, so Seismo and the other Mixels went home. ("LEGO Mixels: Activity Book")
Seismo, at some point, received a Mixamajig Key and was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Cragsters in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Coconapple, yum yum! Not in tum tum." - Seismo, Coconapple
- "You no sacrifice Krader!" - Seismo, Electrorock
- "Yeah! Rad fun! RAD FUN!" - Seismo, Nixels
- "No see Cubit!" - Seismo, Nixels
- "Zorch fast, but we Cragsters stop him with rock-solid plan." - Seismo, Mailman
|No. of Pieces||50|
LEGO Shop product description
Cause an earthquake with the powerful stomping feet of SEISMO!
The industrious Cragsters are a tribe of miners who have made their home in a network of tunnels and caverns dug deep under the surface of the world. SEISMO is a quiet and shy Cragster, and just a nervous tap of this Mixel’s huge feet can cause an earthquake. This can be useful when Nixels attack because SEISMO’s stomp can cause an avalanche to bury them!
- Features massive stomping feet and poseable joints
- Collect all three Mixels in the Cragsters tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41500 FLAIN from the LEGO® Mixels™ Infernite tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (10cm) tall
Bury Nixels in a rock avalanche with the stomping feet of SEISMO, one of three hard-working Cragsters in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 1!
Seismo's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is 7EET4UA3KE, which is FeetQuake when decoded.
- He is often mistaken as the leader of the Cragsters.
- His horns will sometimes droop down when he gets upset. They also turn into lightning bolt shapes when he gets electrocuted.
- He has an alternative unibrow in Calling All Mixels.
- Seismo was the only Mixel that lacked a mouth, having a mouthpiece that moved when he spoke instead. However, for a brief moment, his mouth is seen behind the mouthpiece when Kramm talks about the reveal of Mixopolis in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- He digs with his feet by stomping the ground rapidly, destroying any dirt in his path.
- His signature favorite food is a Coconapple.
- He appears to not be a strong swimmer, as he has to wear a flotation device.
- He is best friends with Flain. Coincidentally, they are both voiced by Tom Kenny.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Seismo's name is a Greek root meaning "earthquake". It could also be a pun on the word "seismic" (spelled "σεισμικ" in Greek), a vibration caused by an earthquake. To support that, it is also the Spanish and Esperanto word for "tremor" or "earthquake".
He somewhat resembles the mythical creature Minotaur, thanks to his bull horns coupled with his height and strength.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Seismo's voice is provided by Tom Kenny. Kenny actually uses the voice he used for Eduardo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends for Seismo, except Eduardo has a Latino accent.
Seismo was originally meant to be called Shuff, with Shuff instead being called Seismo in his place.
Seismo was first revealed as a character in the Mixels franchise on July 22, 2013 at San Diego Comic-Con International, when Mixels was first announced. Both his LEGO set and cartoon artwork were shown. Alongside him were Flain of the Infernites and Volectro of the Electroids.
Seismo debuted in the TV series on February 12, 2014 in Coconapple, while his LEGO set officially became available on March 1 with the rest of Series 1.
Seismo also appears in the mobile app game Calling All Mixels, released on March 4, 2014 for iOS and April 2, 2014 for Android.
- Main article: Seismo/Gallery
Sources and References
- ↑ File:I found the Tunnel digging race.jpg
- ↑ "Coconapple"
- ↑ "Cookironi"
- ↑ "Nixels"
- ↑ "Coconapple" - Seen by his delay to Mix with Zorch, possibly because Seismo does not trust his actions.
- ↑ Seismo- | Definition of Seismo- at Dictionary.com (Archive)
- ↑ 
- ↑ SDCC - LEGO Mixels coming in March 2014 | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database (Archive)
- ↑ bzpower.com (Archive)
- ↑ London Toy Fair Report | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database (Archive)
- ↑ bzpower.com (Archive)
- Products page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Character page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Mix with Flain instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Cragsters Max instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
Mine (Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Rockball / Digging / Crystals / Mt. Brushmore / Cart Crashers / Snail Mail / Rockytop / Roller Slate / Bunnyram