|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features||TV-like head|
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Set Information
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Behind the Scenes
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Appearances
- 8 Sources and References
- 9 External links
This sharp-dressed member of the Newzers tribe is not just a pretty TV-shaped face— Screeno is a director, writer, producer and reporter for MIX TV all in one! When MIXELS™ want the news, they always look to this smooth-talker with a microphone in hand to deliver the latest big stories!
Screeno is mostly blue in color. He has a large, black, TV-like head with two large eyes with glasses on each of them, brown eyebrows, and two antennae on top of his head. His mouth is fairly large, with large squared-off teeth. He wears a yellow necktie. His arms are blue with yellow details and pincer hands. His feet are short and colored black. He carries a microphone with him.
Screeno served as Mixopolis's reporter on the scene of the Nixels' "Eye Cubit" fad which ended up nixing innocent Mixels. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
|No. of Pieces||73|
LEGO Shop product description
Report the news in style with Screeno!
Deliver the top news scoops with TV reporter Screeno, featuring a TV-head design with an opening mouth and gleaming teeth, suit and tie, plus a microphone element. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Newzers featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Screeno with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Seek out the top news stories with Screeno of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Newzers tribe.
- Screeno features a TV head design with an opening mouth, big white teeth, eyebrows, TV-screen glasses, suit and tie and posable joints, plus a microphone element in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Newzers in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- Like Scorpi, his eyes are big and use the 2x2 eye tiles in his LEGO set. However, in animated form, his irises are smaller compared to Scorpi's.
- His shirt, tie and microphone make him similar to the Kraw and Gobba Mix.
- He is the only member of his tribe without the Mix TV logo anywhere on him.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Screeno's name is a play on the word "screen", as in a television screen. He also resembles said object.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Screeno's voice is currently unknown.
- Main article: Screeno/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- Breaking News
- Series 9
- Breaking News
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Mixed Up News Report!
- Secret Mixel Message!
Sources and References
Mix TV Studios / Mix TV
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail