|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Dude (Myke)|
Your news Mixel on the street (Himself)
|Special Features|| TV-like head|
|Quote||"I smell a story..."|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
This sharp-dressed member of the Newzers tribe is not just a pretty TV-shaped face— Screeno is a director, writer, producer and reporter for MIX TV all in one! When MIXELS™ want the news, they always look to this smooth-talker with a microphone in hand to deliver the latest big stories!
Screeno is mostly blue in color. He has a large, black, TV-like head with two large eyes with glasses on each of them, brown eyebrows, and two antennae on top of his head. His mouth is fairly large, with large squared-off teeth. He wears a yellow necktie. His arms are blue with yellow details and pincer hands. His feet are short, colored black, and have grey lines on the backs of them. He carries a microphone with him.
In the cartoon, the screen now covers his entire face, rather covering half of it as glasses
Little is known about Screeno's past. However, at some point in time, he began working for Mix TV as a reporter.
Screeno and his brothers reported live from a glass of milk. With experts agreeing it was a historic event. ("Upcoming Event: Reporting Live From A Glass Of Milk")
Screeno reported Spinza's news of him offering free ninja lessons. ("Spinza Offers Ninja Lessons For Free!")
- "Cut. Who writes this stuff? It's so grim. Whatever happened to those happy, colorful stories we used to do?" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "This is Screeno, your news Mixel on the street. You, sir. Why would you trade color for black and white?" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "And that’s how one small Mixel saved Mixopolis!" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||73|
LEGO Shop product description
Report the news in style with Screeno!
Deliver the top news scoops with TV reporter Screeno, featuring a TV-head design with an opening mouth and gleaming teeth, suit and tie, plus a microphone element. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Newzers featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Screeno with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Seek out the top news stories with Screeno of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Newzers tribe.
- Screeno features a TV head design with an opening mouth, big white teeth, eyebrows, TV-screen glasses, suit and tie and posable joints, plus a microphone element in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Newzers in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- Like Scorpi, his eyes are big and use the 2x2 eye tiles in his LEGO set. However, in animated form, his irises are smaller compared to Scorpi's.
- His shirt, tie and microphone make him similar to one of the Kraw and Gobba Mixes.
- He is the only member of his tribe without the Mix TV logo anywhere on him.
- Screeno is the last Mixel ever to appear onscreen in the series; with the first onscreen being Flain in Coconapple. Ironically, they are both voiced by Tom Kenny.
- Screeno's tie is orange in his LEGO set, but yellow in his animated form.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Screeno's name is a play on the word "screen", as in a television screen. He also resembles said object.
Screeno replaced Flain, Slumbo, Torts, Rokit, Gox, Kramm, Jamzy and Skulzy for Series 9 on the icon for Mixels on the LEGO.com Products page. He was the final Mixel to appear on this icon, as Series 9 concluded Mixels' run.
- Main article: Screeno/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- Breaking News
- Series 9
- Upcoming Event: Reporting Live from a Glass of Milk
- Spinza Offers Ninja Lessons for Free!
- Breaking News
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Mixed Up News Report!
- Secret Mixel Message!
- The Mixopolis Times
- The LEGO Book
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Compax instructions on LEGO.com
- Newzers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Mix TV Studios / Mix TV
Nindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail