|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features|| Large height|
Light blue cap
|Dislikes||Students sassing back to him|
|Quote||"All righty, okay, line up, you twerps."|
|Voice Actor||Phil Hayes|
The Referee is a short-tempered Mixel that pushes his students to their maximum abilities. He is not fond of being talked back to by his students, and expects little of them in their goals.
The Referee has a large, trapezoidal body. The bottom half of his body is lavender while the rest of it is purple. He has a large, purple jaw with a lavender accent on the higher section of it. He has a lavender upper lip and a single eye that holds his light blue cap. He has lavender arms with a purple band ending it. He also has grey pincer hands. His legs are grey and his feet are purple with white accents and toes.
Little is known about the Referee's past. However, at one point in time, he began working as a coach at Mixopolis Middle School.
The Referee once coached a game of Murpball in the Mixopolis Middle School gym. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
- "Randomly, I will choose two completely unrelated captains. You and you, step forward." - Referee, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Now, try not to live up to my expectations. That’s your cubit ball. There are many like it, but that one’s yours. And you, my brick-faced friend, are captain of the red team." - Referee, Every Knight Has Its Day
- He has a body resembling Krog's, albeit being two different colors.
- According to his bio on the Facebook page, he is also the coach of the football team.
Behind the Scenes
- Main article: Referee/Gallery
Sources and References