An unsightly blemish.
|Original Airdate||March 5, 2014|
Vulk and Zaptor are walking along a path, telling jokes and laughing, when Zaptor falls into a Pothole. Zaptor begins ranting about how Vulk could have fallen into it (and physically demonstrates so) and how it is a safety hazard to the landscape. Vulk suggests the two Mix to fix it. They do so and end up destroying the entire landscape. The two high-five and continue telling jokes as the episode ends.
For a full transcript of "Pothole", click here.
- Zaptor Vulk Mix
- This is the first episode where Zaptor has a large amount of dialogue.
- The same situation as this episode occurs in Mixel Moon Madness when the land is destroyed by a Mix and the Glowkies Max does not notice it.
- Zaptor mentions Nixels in his jokes.
- It is unknown how the pothole was made.
- The Mix in this episode is shown to be the most destructive Mix, as it destroyed the environment.
- This episodes marks the first absence of the following:
- This is the first episode to contain the "Mix" title card when two characters Mix.
- This episode has only one voice actor: Jess Harnell, due to him providing the voices of both Zaptor and Vulk.
- Zaptor's pupil clips through his lower eyelid when he's laughing and Vulk's arm crosses through his jaw.
- There are no red triangles on Vulk's hands for the whole episode (except for the Mix).
- "Don't take any wooden nickels" - Zaptor's joke, "Don't take any wooden Nixels", is a play on the phrase "Don't take any wooden nickels".
|The image gallery for Pothole may be viewed here.|
Sources and References
Coconapple / Hot Lava Shower / Cookironi / Electrorock / Nixels / Pothole / Murp / Mailman / Another Nixel / Rockball / Changing a Light Bulb / Wrong Colors / Nixel "Mix Over" / Bar B Cubes / Snow Half Pipe / Hamlogna Conveyor Belt Madness / Vaudeville Fun / Fang Gang Log Toss / High Five / Elevator / Mixed Up Special (Epic Comedy Adventure / Murp Romp)
Season 2 (Series 4-9)
OtherUntitled unaired episode (Season 1) / Movie (Season 1) / The Wonderful World of Mixels