|Appearances|| Mixel Moon Madness|
A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Purpose(s)|| Battle and be friends with Infernites and protect tribe from Glowkies (Mixel Moon Madness)|
Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
|Ability(ies)|| Can fly with his wings |
Can shoot fire out of his feet
Can shoot laser from his eyes
Overall, this Max resembles Rokit the most.
He has a semi-hexagonal body with a white trapezoidal shape in the bottom with two circular red lights on it and Nurp-Naut's antenna on the top of his head. He also has Rokit's jaw with his teeth and two large domes on the sides of his head with an eye on each of them. He has Nurp-Naut's arms except with grey bands on them. Additionally, he has Niksput's wings with a green, white, and black stripe at the top of both wings along with a gray jet booster on both tips, a jet-pack on his back, and white feet with a golden grill on each foot.
At one point, the Orbitons Maxed to fight off the Glowkies, only resulting in knocking themselves out.
The Orbitons Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41527 Rokit, 41528 Niksput, and 41529 Nurp-Naut. Extra parts are left over after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He resembles a "land shark".
- He also somewhat resembles a dinosaur-like creature.
- Despite the fact that his eyes are covered in glass domes, he can still poke them and get hurt.
- He has jet boots in his artwork, as seen in Mixel Moon Madness, but not in his LEGO model. Instead, he has a jet exhaust on his lower back.
- This is the first Max to use multiple voices, consisting of all three Orbitons' voices.
- Main article: Orbitons Max/Gallery
Mixel Moon / Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix