The subject of this article won the award(s) of Best Tribe of Series 4 at the Mixels Wiki Fans' Choice Awards 2015!
The Orbitons are all geared up to explore space. The only problem is, they are a little bit clumsy and don’t always know how to control their equipment.
|Niksput||The fearless, but slow-minded leader.|
|Nurp-Naut||The one with a split personality; one baby, one elder.|
|Rokit||The slightly dare-going soldier of the group.|
Mixopolis Middle School studentsEdit
|Astroy||A student who attends Mixopolis Middle School.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen, excluding Background Mixels.
- They use the term "planetoids" to refer to non-moon Mixels.
- Their food choices are very spicy, possibly due to the fact that in reality, taste buds are very dulled in outer space.
- Their name is often mistaken as Orbitrons or Orbitronz.
- Originally, their name was to be spelled Orbitonz.
- All the core members of this tribe have the ability to levitate and are rarely seen on the ground (an example being after Rokit's head blew up from eating the Crater Tots with Rokit Sauce). Their jetpacks may only be there to help give them a faster boost in the air.
- They have a tendency to refer to non-alien Mixels as "inferior" to them.
- Main article: Orbitopia
- Main article: Orbitons Max
- Main article: Orbitons/Gallery
- Explore page on LEGO.com - "Orbitons" (Archive)
- Explore page on LEGO.com - "Tribe Story Orbitons" (Archive)
Mixel Moon / Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix