|Original Airdate||February 26, 2014|
- Were you looking for the creatures of the same name?
Seismo and Flain mix to fight off thousands of trash-talking Nixels.
Flain and Seismo prepare to ride a Lava Slide in the Magma Wastelands until they are interrupted by a lone Nixels that repeatedly annoys them. Seismo eventually just kicks the Nixel into a rock, who is then angered and whistles, summoning an entire swarm to back it up. Flain and Seismo attempt to Mix but a Nixel knocks their Cubit away and are attacked by the swarm. The two eventually manage to retrieve the Cubit, Mix and fend off the Nixels and then create a giant Lava Slide. The two prepare to ride the slide but are attacked once again by the lone Nixel, which Seismo steps on.
For a full transcript of "Nixels (episode)", click here.
- Sunscreen is shown to exist on Planet Mixel.
- The phrase "Oh, schnixel!" is heard here for the first time. In the UK version, Flain doesn't say the line. Instead, he yelps for the length of the mouth movements.
- Flain seems to have two Cragster compadres. One is Krader (shown in Cookironi), and the other one is Seismo.
- This is the first time a character's name is seen on an episode's title.
This episode aired on February 26, 2014 directly following the Teen Titans Go! episode, "Birds" and received a total of 1.767 million viewers.
- This episode marks the third absence of Zaptor and Volectro, the second absence of Zorch, Teslo, Shuff and Vulk, and the first absence of Krader.
- This is the second appearance of the Nixels, although this time, they are properly introduced. ("Cookironi")
- This is the third appearance of both Seismo and Flain. ("Coconapple", "Cookironi", "Hot Lava Shower", "Electrorock")
- When Flain & Seismo bashed into the Nixel with the cubit, the Nixel's reaction (as shown in the image) looks very different and crudely made compared to the average Nixel face, instead looking like the far-shot underdetailed designs.
- When Flain says "Don't think so!", the Nixel's eye clips through his bottom eyelid.
Sources and References
|The image gallery for Nixels (episode) may be viewed here.|