|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Warning! This page is Nixel territory. |
NIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with those naughty little black and white Nixels. Approach with caution. Seriously, why do they always have to Nix our fun?
- Were you looking for the episode of the same name?
|Color||Black and white|
|Special Features|| Size|
Two flat tops
|Likes|| Breaking Cubits|
Electrocuting Major Nixel
Being kicked by Major Nixel
|Quote||"Nix nix nix nix nix!"|
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|Item Number|| 41501|
|No. of Pieces||Varies|
Nixels are small but vicious, annoying, crazy and destructive creatures who are spread all over the land of the Mixels. They live to tear down and break apart the world around them, including any cool combinations that the Mixels create. In fact, there is nothing the Nixels hate more than when two or three Mixels combine together and get super powers. So the Nixels have made it their mission in life to put and end to such crazy creativity all together. And the only way to do this is to hide and destroy the Cubits which enable the Mixels to combine in the first place. One Nixel can do little harm. But when they swarm together they can break apart a Mixel in seconds. So now you’re warned!
They consider themselves far superior to the Mixels, but are only able to say "Nixels", "Nix", "Mixels", or "Mix", blow raspberries, whistle, laugh, sputter, yell, inhale, exhale, and scream.
Nixels, are very, very small. So small in fact that they can be easily crushed by Seismo's large feet. They have little ears, arms, and legs. Their bodies are mostly black, with the exception of their circular, angry white faces. It's possible that the black outer shell of a Nixel is like armor since it's shown that they can pop right out and run around without it. It is unknown how they control the hands in the armor, as they have no hands when outside of it.
However, there is a member that is an oddity to this rule. He is Muscle Nixel, and is about the size of Major Nixel and is very buff.
A Nixel attacks Seismo and Flain, and says that Mixels blow and Nixels rock. But they just kick it away after it pesters them a bit. Angry, he calls an army. They take a Infernite\Cragster cubit out of Seismo's hand, and start beating up Flain and Seismo. The two Mixels then reclaim the cubit, mix and defeat the Nixels. One last Nixel attacks them, but it is flattened by Seismo. In "The End" scene, it attacks and destroys the letters that make up "The End", breaking the fourth wall.
At the beginning, Zaptor makes a joke saying "Don't take any wooden Nixels!". At the end, he makes a joke saying "Two Mixels and a Nixel walk into a juice bar..."
Major Nixel instructs 3 Nixels to bring back a cubit from each tribe, which two Nixels fail in doing. When the successful Nixel comes back, it brings back a cubit, but also the Seismo/Zaptor mix along. The mix attacks Major Nixel, and the Nixels laugh at him.
The Nixels chase Shuff and Volectro until they ambush them near a ledge, but Flurr and Gobba make a ice slide and a bobsled. While Gobba and Flurr mix, they destroy the ice slide, but the Gobba/Flurr mix makes a ice statue of Major Nixel and says "Attention!" which causes the Nixels to stop and stand there, confused. Flurr says that that should hold them for a while.
In this episode, Major Nixel instructs the Nixels to steal Cubits by painting themselves like Mixels. He painted one like a Frosticon and one like a Flexer. Later, when they encounter Lunk and Balk, the two Mixels mix. The new mix asks the Nixels if they want to mix like them, and the Nixels pretend to mix. The Lunk/Balk mix says that they're weird and runs away, forgetting to grab the Cubit. Soon, the Nixels come back, but Major Nixel mistakes them for Mixels. Then, Major Nixel quickly grabs the Cubit and runs away, but the actual Balk/Lunk Mix comes and stops him.
- In Calling All Mixels, they are the main enemies and will attack your base at times.
- They are similar to Cogs in Disney's Toontown Online, in how they both hate creativity and fun.
- It is shown in Wrong Colors when they thought an ice sculpture was Major Nixel that they might not be very bright.
- It is theorized that each of the three variations of the Nixel's armor represents a rank in the Nixel swarm.
- Originally, the Nixels were going to be various shapes, and not all of them being cubes.
- A reccuring motif of the Nixels is a white circle with a Nixel hand giving a thumbs-down sign in it. It decorates Nixel Land and is the symbol on their flag, Muscle Nixel's belt, and Major Nixel's staff in Calling All Mixels.
- Their gender was only mentioned in Calling All Mixels.
- The Mixels were temporarily turned into zombified Mixels by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, in the Mixed Up Special.
- Despite it being said that there are hundreds of Nixels in the Swarm, there have only been less than a hundred seen in the show. Most of the time, it looks like there are less than fifty Nixels.
- The Nixels are voiced by Fred Tatasciore who does Major Nixel, Jawg, and Slumbo.
- Main article: Nixels Land