|Occupation||Ninja MixelsBold text|
Catch a glimpse of the mysterious members of the Nindjas tribe, as they practice their quirky brand of ninja arts full of humor and out-of-control moves!
|Cobrax||The enthusiastic member that is the first one in and last one out of a mission.|
|Spinza||The most playful one.|
|Mysto||The wise and silent leader of the tribe.|
- Their leader, or master, is Mysto.
- Their tribe name is a misspelling of the word "ninjas", which is what they are based on.
- Their color scheme is nearly identical to that of the Flexers.
- The tribe had a hardcover book about themselves seen in concept art. This ended up as a comic book later in the production of Nixel, Nixel, Go Away.
- In Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, it is revealed that they are comic book superhero characters who even have their own theme song. Booger is a huge fan of them, and during King Nixel's takeover of Mixopolis they come out of hiding (revealing that they really exist) to defeat him and his minions.
The Nindjas reside in a subsection of Mixopolis. Their location is darkly lit and very modern, with various neon outlines. A large Torii gate is located in the center of the area. A weaponry shop is also found in the city, showing off a shuriken and two kunai.
- Main article: Nindjas Max
- Main article: Nindjas/Gallery
Go, Go, Go Mighty Nindjas! / The Nindja Chronicles
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail