|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Color|| Light blue|
|Special Features|| Crystal|
|Quote||"Decide, decide, decide. Decisiveness is the key."|
|Voice Actor||Rodger Bumpass|
The Narrator has a blue rectangle-like body, with a light blue labcoat. He has grey mechanical-like arms. He has a blue head that has a light blue top lip with bucked teeth, with eyes overlapping the lip, and an ice crystal on the top. He has grey legs with light blue feet that have two blue toes per foot.
Little is known about the Narrator's past. However, he was filmed as part of Mixing, So That's How It's Done!
Mixing, So That's How It's Done
The narrator demonstrates Mixing, Murping, and how, why, and when to use a Cubit in the classic instructional video Mixing, So That's How It's Done!. Multiple times, he appears to Camillot as a "conscience" of sorts. This later on persuades the Medival prince to combine with his Mixopolis Middle School Mixing 101 class and save the day from the Mixeloptors at the Mixopolis Zoo. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
- "Blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah." - Narrator, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "And remember, things get better when we mix them together." - Narrator, Every Knight Has Its Day
- The narrator also appears to narrate the Crunch Doodle exhibit at the Mixopolis Zoo, as the voice coming from the speaker sounds very similar to him, and the morals of both the film and the exhibit are the same.
- He never physically appears in person in the show, as all of the appearances of him are via film and imagination.
Behind the Scenes
- Main article: Narrator/Gallery