|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
Master (to Spinza and Cobrax)
|Quote||"The power is within us all. Until we return, it is up to all Mixels to preserve the balance."|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
This wise Mixel is a master of the ancient ninja arts with the lightning-fast reflexes and acrobatic skills to leave any opponent confused. Just a tip of Mysto’s hat and the other Nindjas know what their silent leader wants them to do. And for all of those impressive warrior skills, you’ll discover that Mysto also has a cheeky sense of humor to keep spirits high.
Mysto is mostly black in color. He has a face separate from his body, with an orange top and two eyes, along with a grey nose and flat teeth. He has white hair with a black and orange conical hat on top, along with a white beard and Fu Manchu mustache. On his body is an orange shield-like belt. His arms are long and grey, with black pincers, and appear to be sleeves, as grey arms have appeared inside them a few times. His feet are short and colored black, grey, and orange. He often carries a black staff with him.
In the cartoon, his hat is tilted bottom-back instead of bottom-front, a black stripe is on the bottom of the orange part of his face, and his staff is longer and has an orange grip on the middle of it.
Mysto has a staff for a weapon, and is trained in fighting. He can also create an aura that projects images.
At one point, Mysto trained in martial arts and became the leader of a legendary group known as the Nindjas, whose adventures were chronicled in a comic book series that captured the attention of Booger.
During a fire in Mixopolis, Mysto and the other Nindjas save a Mixie Cat from the burning building, while noticing how the Mixels are refusing to Mix with each other, along with noticing the Nixel swarms in the city, he and the others go to the I-Cubit Building to thwart King Nixel.
During this, they are ambushed by a Nixel amalgamate. Despite forming the Nindjas Max, they were overpowered by the Nixels, capturing them and zombifying them. It is through the help of Booger that he and the others are brought back to normal, Maxing again to fend off the Nixel amalgamate again, while Booger used his one Cubit to thwart the plans.
Mysto and his brothers fought an evil salami. ("Ninjas Slice Up Salami In Self-Defense")
- "Someone is draining this city's will to mix." - Mysto, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Nixels? That name sounds familiar. Ah, here it is. It seems we have met before. King Nixel. Now what brings you to Mixopolis?" - Mysto, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Though you are great in number, you are no match for the Nindjas." - Mysto, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Indeed. Poor Booger. He saved us all." - Mysto, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "You have shown much courage, young Booger. This is our gift for you." - Mysto, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
LEGO Shop product description
Lead the Nindjas with steely-eyed Mysto!
Meet Mysto, the masterful leader of the mysterious Nindjas tribe, featuring a large posable hat, opening mouth, wispy mustache and beard, plus a staff in hand. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Nindjas featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Mysto with 41580 Myke from the Newzers tribe to build a mixed-up MURP!
- Master the ancient ninja arts with Mysto of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Nindjas tribe.
- Mysto features a large posable hat that can hide its eyes, an opening mouth, a white, wispy mustache and beard, posable joints, plus a staff in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Nindjas in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41580 Myke from the Newzers tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Mysto's name is a play on the word "mystic".
Mysto resembles a sensei.
- Main article: Mysto/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Myke instructions on LEGO.com
- Nindjas Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail