|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Mobile recording studio|
|Special Features|| Headphones|
|Quote||"This party is going to make the evening news!"|
This mobile recording studio of a Mixel is a crucial member of the Newzers tribe’s I Witness team. A sound engineer, editor and mixing board all in one on 4 legs and wheels, Myke does whatever it takes to broadcast the MIX TV news to viewers!
Myke is mostly black in color. He has a blue control panel with the Mix TV logo and yellow and red controls. He has short blue arms with black pincer hands. His legs are small and end in yellow points, along with a pair of wheels. He also wears a large pair of headphones. He carries a boom mike in his hand. He has a square-like head with a single eye in the middle.
|No. of Pieces||63|
LEGO Shop product description
Get hi-tech with Myke!
Pretend to record TV news shows with Myke, featuring 4 legs and wheels, a recording-deck-style body, headphone elements, plus a boom microphone element in hand. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Newzers featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Myke with 41577 Mysto from the Nindjas tribe to build a mixed-up MURP!
- Get set for news broadcasts with mobile sound engineer Myke of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Newzers tribe.
- Myke features a recording-deck-style body, 4 legs and wheels, headphone elements, posable joints, plus a boom microphone element in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Newzers in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41577 Mysto from the Nindjas tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask yourparents' [sic] or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- In his LEGO model, the strap of his headphones aren't attached to the two ear parts.
- He re-uses Trumpsy's tape recorder piece in his LEGO model. However, his is used as an actual part of him, rather than as a prop.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Myke's name is a misspelling of the name "Mike". His name may also be a misspelling of the word "mic", the shortened term for "microphone".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Myke's voice is currently unknown.
- Main article: Myke/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Mixed Up News Report!
- Secret Mixel Message!
Sources and References
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail