|Features||Instrument-themed buildings and objects|
All of the buildings use various musical instruments as a part of their structure and design.
Musicland is a large area in the town of Mixopolis. There are several instrument-like designs and structure added to the area, such as:
- Clarinets for street lamps.
- Piano-like designs for crosswalks.
- More piano-like designs on the buildings.
- Music note sheet designs on building.
- Bongos in front of building.
- Harp-like building.
- Electric guitar in front of building.
- Music boxes as mail boxes.
- Violin-like designs.
- This, Weldo Land, the MCFD Station, and the original Swamplands are the only locations that did not appear in the show.
- Its name suggests that it is a full tribe environment despite only being a section of Mixopolis.
- Originally, the three background buildings were given, from left to right, "Rock", "Jazz", and "Beat" as their signs. The signs were removed in the final design of the town.
- Main article: Musicland/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Musicland / Mix Orleans