Some lessons are learned the Murp way.
|Original Airdate||March 5, 2014|
|Characters||All Mixels from Series 1|
(except Zaptor and Zorch)
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Episode Summary
- 3 Transcript
- 4 Songs
- 5 Characters
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Broadcast Information
- 8 Continuity
- 9 Allusions
- 10 Errors
- 11 Memorable Quotes
- 12 Video
- 13 Gallery
- 14 Sources and References
Flain and Krader manage to get stuck from reaching a party due to a river blocking them from reaching it. Flain suggests the two Mix but Krader remarks that Mixing might not always work. However, Krader is persuaded to Mix after Shuff hangs up a Ballooñata. The two end up Murping and the Murp catches on fire, being forced to throw itself into the river.
After candy is mentioned by the party-goers, the two try Mixing again and succeed. The Mix rushes across the river and crashes into the party, burning everything and causing Teslo's Volt-O-Meter to claim the party is lame.
For a full transcript of "Murp (episode)", click here.
- Krader Flain Mix
- Flain Krader Murp
- This episode proves that there can be more than one Mix/Murp per 2 Mixels.
- It is unknown why Zorch or Zaptor weren't invited, as it was likely Teslo's party (since he was trying to hit the ballooñata) and Teslo doesn't seem to have a problem with either of them. However, it could have been because they couldn't make it, or in Zorch's case, Teslo didn't want to deal with Zorch's annoying personality.
- This episode, Another Nixel, and Electrorock are the only Series 1 shorts to be uploaded to Cartoon Network's YouTube channel with the regular logo as opposed to the preliminary logo.
- Yet another Mixel object combination is used, a "ballooñata".
|MENA countries||مزيج خاطئ|
|South East Asia||Murp|
|United Kingdom & Ireland||Murp|
- This is the first episode where a Mixel cries.
- This is the first appearance of a Murp.
- This is the second time Krader gets harmed, the first being Electrorock.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - In the beginning, the scene shows the bottom of the river, then it makes a bubbling sound going up that is similar to the show SpongeBob SquarePants, where it shows the title of an episode, the credits, and it makes a bubbling sound.
- On the iTunes and Google Play descriptions for this episode, Krader is referred to as Shuff, and they read "Mux" rather than "Murp."
- When Seismo's reacting to the ballooñata for the first time, the dark gray part above his eye is missing, and stays missing for the rest of the episode, excluding the part where the Krader & Flain Mix was about to run into the party.
- When Flain and Krader get blasted out of the cannons (as shown in the image at the right), Krader's arms and legs are missing.
- The Ballooñata is not attached to anything when the Krader & Flain Mix is about to crash into the party. Rather, it is floating in midair.
|The image gallery for Murp (episode) may be viewed here.|
Sources and References