|They made a Murp! |
MURP! The page you are about to view has something to do with the uncontrollable and messy Murps! When certain Mixels try to combine together, there is a chance it may fail and make a Murp, a weird, uncontrollable Mixel!
Were you looking for the episode of the same name?
When certain Mixels combine together there is a chance it may fail and make a Murp - a weird, uncontrollable, even dangerous mixed up Mixel.
List of Murps
|Can spontaneously light himself on fire.|
|Not appeared yet||Can smash his head on the ground, creating an electrical shockwave.|
|Not appeared yet||Can spin around rapidly, creating sparks around him.|
|Fang Gang Log Toss||Can be used for Log Toss.|
|High Five||Can crush things with his weight, but he has terrible balance.|
|Not appeared yet||Topples over when he is walking.|
||Mixed Up Special (Murp Romp)||Runs around uncontrollably, he can slime and cut things up at the same time.|
There are murps made out of LEGO bricks, using the Mixels sets. Some of them are real murps and are shown on the shorts. However, due to the endless possibilities of building, one can use the parts to make any new creature out of any number of sets, and not necessarily build by the book.
The following list shows all of the official murps that LEGO has shown.
- Unlike Mixes and Maxes, Murps don't have any Mixel being dominant.
- There are only a handful of Murps that Cartoon Network and LEGO have shown, but there are actually Infinite Murps, along with Mixes.
- So far, there is only one animated Series 3 Murp.
- Murps usually only say the word "Murp" and laugh a lot.
- It is unknown when two Mixels will Murp, but it most likely occurs when one or both Mixels are caught off-guard, as seen in Fang Gang Log Toss, High Five, and Mixed Up Special.
- However, Murps can still happen even if both Mixels in that Murp were intent on mixing, as seen in Snow Half-Pipe.
- The Scorpi/Glurt Murp has been the most destructive variation so far.
- Unlike Mixes and Maxes, Murps have unique voices that are not shared with any Mixel that is part of the Murp.
- The Shuff/Zaptor Murp is the only Murp that has appeared in both the cartoon and LEGO version so far.
- There are more LEGO Murps than there are cartoon Murps.
- The Flain/Krader Murp has appeared the most out of all of the other Murps so far (in Murp and Snow Half-Pipe).
- So far, a Murp featuring the Wiztastics has yet to appear in the cartoon.
- Main article: Murp/Gallery