|Appearances||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Purpose(s)||Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)|
Eat two giant slices of pizza (LEGO stop motion video)
|Ability(ies)||Can shoot snacks from mouth|
Easy access stomach
This Max is mostly purple in color, and he resembles Vaka-Waka the most.
The Munchos Max has eight teeth, and the top teeth are similar to Berp, while the bottom teeth are sharp ones in a large underbite. He has a semi-circular body with a lavender-colored stripe, a glass window in his stomach, and two buttons below the glass window. He also has two purple and black arms with gray hands, and purple feet with two white toes. His back has a piece used from one of Snax cheeks. He has Vaka's nose and a ball piece on each side of his head.
The Munchos Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41551 Snax, 41552 Berp and 41553 Vaka-Waka. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- On the front instruction page, the Max contains all the food of the Munchos sets. In the official instructions, it uses the Nixel instead.
- He has a resemblance towards that of a hippopotamus.
- His body somewhat resembles an oven or a vending machine.
- In LEGO form, he uses Berp's arms and hands, but in animated form, his arms are blockier at the end.
- Twinzy-Twinsy uses the same arms and hands as the Munchos Max, but differently colored.
- Main article: Munchos Max/Gallery
Muncholand / Pizza / Donuts
StopmotionsThe Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!