This Max is mostly purple in color, and he resembles Vaka-Waka the most.
The Munchos Max has eight teeth, and the top teeth are similar to Berp, while the bottom teeth are sharp ones in a large underbite. He has a semi-circular body with a lavender-colored stripe, a glass window in his stomach, and two buttons below the glass window. He also has two purple and black arms with gray hands, and purple feet with two white toes. His back has a piece used from one of Snax cheeks. He has Vaka's nose and a ball piece on each side of his head.
- Easy access stomach.
- Shoot snacks coming from his mouth.
The Munchos Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41551 Snax, 41552 Berp and 41553 Vaka-Waka. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- On the front instruction page, the Max contains all the food of the Munchos sets. In the official instructions, it uses the Nixel instead.
- This is the only Max in LEGO form to use a Nixel as an included object in the build; in this case, as food.
- He has a resemblance towards that of a hippopotamus.
- He is the second largest Max, the first being 2015 Infernites Max.
- He is the first Max, and also Mixel-based creature in general, that uses ball joints as "ears". However, they are black in his LEGO set and purple in his animation model.
- He is the second Max that can eat almost anything, the first being the Fang Gang Max.
- His body somewhat resembles an oven or a vending machine.
- He, along with the Electroids Max and the 2014 Frosticons Max, are the only Maxes without ball-jointed arms.
- He can eat 2 giant pizza slices accessibly easy as shown in the LEGO video.
- Main article: Munchos Max/Gallery
Muncholand / Pizza / Donuts