The subject of this article won the award(s) of Best Tribe of Series 6 at the Mixels Wiki Fans' Choice Awards 2015!
Have a snack with the Munchos tribe, whose members love to eat as much as they love to talk! The Munchos will turn anything they find into dinner... not that they’re very efficient eating machines.
|Vaka-Waka||Two Muncho leaders in one body. Vaka, the head and Waka, his stomach.|
|Snax||A big, wide-eyed kid with a serious appetite who loves eating and is fun to hang out with.|
|Berp||A walking, living blender with his four rotating arms that are great at juggling and slam-dunking with his big mouth.|
|Banjoe||A background Muncho who also attends Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Muffy||A background Muncho.|
|Crunchee||A background Muncho who also attends Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Gastropodd||A background Muncho.|
|Nummie||A background Muncho.|
|Byte||A background Muncho.|
|Gummo||A background Muncho who also attends Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Referee||A Muncho who teaches Murpball in physical education at Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Zabo||A background Muncho who also attends Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Twinzy-Twinsy||Twin background Munchos who also attend Mixopolis Middle School.|
|Munchstache||A background Muncho who shares the same model with Tyecoon.|
|Purpclaws||A background Muncho that shares the same model with Shivor.|
|Yumeedle||A background Muncho.|
|Le Munch||A background Muncho chef.|
The following contains the episodes in which three members in a group of this tribe are seen, excluding Background Mixels.
- Their leaders are Vaka-Waka, mostly Vaka.
- Their name is a play on the word "munch".
- Each member comes with a food prop and a feature to portray them "eating it"; Snax can hide them in his cheeks, Berp his mouth, and Vaka-Waka their stomach.
- The fact that they love to talk may be a reference to the phrase "Don't talk with your mouth full".
- They have the biggest number of background Mixels in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig and Every Knight Has Its Day.
- Plus, out of all tribes, they have the most background characters.
- The background Mixels of their tribe are colored in lighter shades than the core three.
- Main article: Muncholand
- Main article: Munchos Max
- Main article: Munchos/Gallery
Muncholand / Pizza / Donuts
StopmotionsThe Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!