|Release Date(s)||February 2014|
|Final Version||Series 3|
The game is no longer listed on LEGO.com, but can be accessed here.
There are 12 different rounds. After completing each round, you earn a different rank. For each round, you choose either Series 1, Series 2, or Series 3 Mixels figures. You can combine any two Mixels from any of the Series 1-3 tribes. Depending on whether it turns out to be a regular Mix or a Murp, you will be able to play one of two mini-games: Nixel Knockout or Nixel Whack.
- The name was changed to Mixels Mania when Series 2 was released.
- Mesmo is only playable in the Nixel Knockout game since he has no LEGO Murps.
- The game's sequels are Who's In The Mix and Mix Your Neighbor. As such, no Series 4 and beyond Mixels appear in Mixels Mania.
- It was the first official Mixels game to be released.
- If the game is lagging, the player is able to toggle any series before the button is unavailable once a Mixel was chosen. Although, no Mix or Cubit were visible because the Mix has not been developed.
- When Flain says, "Oh, yeah!" whenever the player creates a Mix, it is slightly cut off.
- When combining two Mixels of the same tribe, it results in a Murp and the screen that had the Nixel Knockout or Nixel Whack became a blank black box. After playing the level bonus would not be received.
- Main article: Mixels Mania/Gallery