|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Debut||Untitled Series 7 special|
|Quote||"When do we eat? I mean really."|
|No. of Pieces|
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Background Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Appearances
- 9 Sources and References
- 10 External links
This snobby member of the royal family does not believe it's right to mix with common Mixels. He much prefers to throw some stuff on it! But Mixadel does not always behave like a tyrant - because deep inside this Mixel has the heart of a hero!
This Mixel has one eye with a gray eyelid, and a red flag next to it. He has a brown and gray catapult on his back, and a cube-like body with yellow and gray stripes. He has a gray snout and two sharp teeth, as well as brown arms and four gray legs with brown and yellow feet.
None so far.
- His name is a combination of "mix", or "Mixel", and "citadel".
- He resembles a catapult.
- He is the first Mixel with the word "mix" in his name.
- His feet are similar to Boogly's front legs.
- He uses the same rock element as Kramm and Forx in his LEGO set.
- He is the third four-legged Mixel to have arms; the first being Flamzer and the second being Gox.
- He is the first Mixel to have a projectile.
- The rod that holds his flag is grey in cartoon form, but black in LEGO form.
- He is the only member of his tribe not to have a sharp weapon.
- He is the third Mixel to use a minifigure head for a cycloptic eye, with Boogly being the first, Snoof being the second, Kramm being the third, and the firefighting member with wings being the fifth.
- He is the seventh Mixel to have headwear on his eye, first being Slumbo, second being Balk, third being Mesmo, fourth being Boogly, fifth being Kramm, sixth being Kuffs, and eighth being 41564.
- He's the only member of his tribe who doesn't have a nose.
- Main article: Mixadel/Gallery
Sources and References
Castle / Royal Coach
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank