|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Nicknames (aka)||My brick-faced friend (Referee)|
Big gorilla (Astroy)
This guy (Globbie)
Your highness (Principal)
Murpball red team captain
Cousin/Rival (to Camillot)
Nephew (to King)
|Likes||Catapulting things at other Mixels|
Treating others like servants
Mixing with "common" Mixels
|Quote||"Sheesh, what a dump."|
|Voice Actor||Richard Horvitz|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
Mixadel is snobby, quite irresponsible, and always willing to cause trouble and make things only happen to support his own personal gain. He is selfish and seems to care only for himself. He treats everyone around him, even adults, as slaves, as if they are less important than him due to his royal blood.
Despite having a hero's heart deep down inside, Mixadel desperately craves the attention that his cousin receives as the Medival prince. He therefore goes to great lengths to get noticed.
Mixadel has one eye with a kettle helmet and a red flag held by a grey rod next to it. He has a brown and gray catapult on his back and a cube-like body with gold and gray stripes. He has a gray snout and two sharp teeth, as well as brown arms and four gray legs with brown and gold feet.
At will, Mixadel can pull off the flag on his body, queuing his catapult, and launching any objects in it at a great distance.
He and his cousin Camillot were sent to Mixopolis Middle School to learn how to mix with the common Mixels. Mixadel was tasked by his uncle, the King, to look after his son. Although he himself had no desire to mix with the commoners or participate with school activities, he was still enrolled. When entering the classroom for the first time, Mixadel was insulted by Globbie, so he had revenge by flinging a spitball at him. Mixadel was later team red captain during a Murpball game, and was quite mean to Camillot's team (blue); even cheating according to one of the other students.
Later, while on a field trip to the Mixopolis Zoo, Mixadel foolishly let the monstrous Mixeloptors on the loose to gain attention. This even caused the MCPD to come check out the situation. In fear, he hid in the bushes and later came out to help Mix and save the day.
By the time the King had come to pick the Medivals up, Mixadel had a change of heart and said to his uncle that Camillot would make a superb king someday. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
One day, Mixadel and his cousins sent a noise report to the MCPD over the Mixies not playing their music loud enough. After being threatened with arrest, the Mixies started to play louder, and all the tribes started to dance, closing the case. (“Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!”)
One day in Mixopolis, Mixadel was with his cousins and the MCPD. Wanting Paladum’s cookironi, he launched a Nixel out of his catapult to grab it, only for the same Nixel to launch the cookironi out of his reach. (“Wild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis!”)
Mixadel and his tribemates were ambushed by a Nixel armed with a plastic knife, who forced them to surrender. ("Knights In Shiny Armor Attacked By Plastic Knife")
Mixadel and his tribemates were ambushed by a Nixel riding a dragon, only being scared by the Nixel. ("Nixel On Dragon Attacks Knights In Shining Armor")
|No. of Pieces||63|
LEGO Shop product description
Send objects flying with walking catapult Mixadel!
This snobbish royal doesn’t believe in mixing with common MIXELS™, preferring to catapult stuff at them! But Mixadel is not all bad—deep down, this Mixel has the heart of a hero!
- Throw LEGO® bricks with walking catapult Mixadel of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Medivals tribe!
- Mixadel features a catapult function (2x2 round LEGO® brick included for ammunition), a minifigure-head-shaped eye, knight’s helmet, 4 legs, 2 arms, a flag on a pole attached to the body, and posable joints.
- Collect all 3 Medivals knights in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41554 Kuffs from the MCPD tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive buildinginstructions [sic], games, animations and much more.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
Pelt the MIXELS™ commoners with Mixadel, featuring a catapult function, flag and posable joints, 1 of 3 Medivals featured in LEGO® MIXELS Series 7.
- The rod that holds his flag is grey in cartoon form, but black in LEGO form.
- He has an unknown father and mother; the former a brother to the King. This explains how Mixadel is nephew to him and a cousin to Camillot, while still keeping the Mixelot name.
- He is the deuteragonist in Every Knight Has Its Day. However, he was antagonistic towards the other students a lot.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Mixadel's name is a combination of "Mix", or "Mixel", and "citadel".
He resembles a catapult.
- Main article: Mixadel/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions at LEGO.com
- instructions on LEGO.com
- Medivals Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank